It's.....over?

I get sad when show's I like get cancelled. I loved this show called Roswell, and when it ended I cried. I do that with random shows when they get cancelled esp. if it was sudden and had an abrupt esp. shitty ending.

eileenbunny said:
I know I'm gonna get royally flamed for this, but Jerry Garcia's death, and thus the end of the Grateful Dead really bummed me out. The whole culture of it was great and now there just isn't anything like it. I miss it a lot and it's been over 10 years.
Did you ever actually go to a Dead show?

FlamingGlory said:
Eh, I never have normal relationships with people and I couldnt imagine being attached to a TV Show, game, etc.

Animals on the other hand though. I was feeling rather sorry for mah doggy today because he's scared of thunder and was hiding between the washer and dryer. He was burying his head in the dirty clothes and hiding in this little space even though he's a german shepard o_O

Our precious "B" just takes a shit on the floor when it thunders. Willie however shakes and hides. It is a sad thing to watch. :(

inline4 said:
great method to never becoming emotionally involved with anything..

IMHO thats no way to live life. Take a chance.. Without the pain of seperation you'll never trully enjoy companionship

that can be used for attachments to games/music/movies i s'pose too :D

Thats the thing, I never really had any of it, so I tended to find it via other ways. They would do something just to be nice and I would look at it completely the wrong way and actually fantasize about the possibilities, when in reality it was nothing at all. I ruined countless potential relationships that way. Every time it happened I eventually realized that it wasn't going to happen so I had my fill of separation pain and so forth. So now as far as I'm concerned all I have is myself, and everything else is for the moment.

Note, im not saying that I choose not to feel nothing, but I just have the belief that it wont last long anyways. This allows me to move on relatively quickly. As I meantioned before ever since I started to take this stance I felt things have looked up, simply because it cleared the majority of the baggage and shit out of my life.

About this BloodRayne 2 game. I played the first one and it was entertaining to jump around in slow mo and slice Nazis in the neck and all that. Is the 2nd one pretty much the same, with the same tricks and moves and whatnot?

eileenbunny said:
How old are you then? I was under the impression that you were 2-3 years younger than myself. Since the music stopped in '95, that would mean you were going to shows at 12 or 13 by that account. Or do I just have it all wrong?

theacoustician said:
Oh shit, you're older than I. You just have a really young looking face I guess.

:heart:

This is not to say that I wouldn't have seen the Dead at 12 or 13. That's about the time I started going to concerts w/o constant parent supervision. Now tell me how old you are dammit. I shared and it isn't even polite to ask a lady her age. Especially a geezer like me.

eileenbunny said:
:heart:

This is not to say that I wouldn't have seen the Dead at 12 or 13. That's about the time I started going to concerts w/o constant parent supervision. Now tell me how old you are dammit. I shared and it isn't even polite to ask a lady her age. Especially a geezer like me.
Oh, yeah. I'm 27.

bungle said:
i feel empty inside each time a season of lost ends or it goes on hiatus. i'm not used to this midseason pause and waiting for sweeps bullshit Americans do:(

Now this I can relate to, even though we completely missed the show the first time around and only saw it by watching both seasons in less than a week :p