It's.....over?

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Sometimes it's pretty tough to experience loss. Sometimes it passes by and you never even notice it. Sometimes it can take you by surprise. But it's really quite odd how attached we can get to the smallest things. I was of course rather upset after seeing Serenity, the final moments of Firefly. (Hello! It's just a tv show...) I was rather disappointed when I discovered just how short The Racontours album was (Too damn short!) And now...after a year of savored game play....I have beaten Blood Rayne 2. :GASP: What do I do with myself now?!?!

Perhaps I might be a little melodramatic here... I did almost immediately pop Primal into the Playstation.... But does anyone else do this? Your favorite show cancelled? Your most beloved band break up? What was it?

um, yes. i become very attached to insignificant things. it's melodramatic and horrible. ally mcbeal was one of my favorites, and my so-called life, way back when. :fly:

Not in a very long while. I've become used to things ending, typically by purposely not becoming attatched. It makes it easier to move on when things fall apart, and they usually do without warning. Yes, its cold but it works for me and surprisingly ever since I took that stance things has improved for me.

I was so bummed about the singer of morphine dying(found out while at work) that my boss almost sent me home. This was years ago. They are still in my top 3 bands of all time.

Eh, I never have normal relationships with people and I couldnt imagine being attached to a TV Show, game, etc.

Animals on the other hand though. I was feeling rather sorry for mah doggy today because he's scared of thunder and was hiding between the washer and dryer. He was burying his head in the dirty clothes and hiding in this little space even though he's a german shepard o_O

That's how I feel after each time i get a new tattoo. Once I have one picked out and the session scheduled, all the anticipation waiting for the day, and then the thrill of getting it done it amazing. After it's over though, I just feel a little depressed, cause it's done. That's it. Well, till the next one . . . ^_^

FlamingGlory said:
Eh, I never have normal relationships with people and I couldnt imagine being attached to a TV Show, game, etc.

Animals on the other hand though. I was feeling rather sorry for mah doggy today because he's scared of thunder and was hiding between the washer and dryer. He was burying his head in the dirty clothes and hiding in this little space even though he's a german shepard o_O

Aww animals are so cuet. Steve does that when there is thunder he sprints off to a dark corner.

bast_imret said:
That's how I feel after each time i get a new tattoo. Once I have one picked out and the session scheduled, all the anticipation waiting for the day, and then the thrill of getting it done it amazing. After it's over though, I just feel a little depressed, cause it's done. That's it. Well, till the next one . . . ^_^

...and this is why people call it very addicting.

Pandora you should replace your bloodrayne habit with god of war. its on greatest hits now and is well, godly.

i feel empty inside each time a season of lost ends or it goes on hiatus. i'm not used to this midseason pause and waiting for sweeps bullshit Americans do:(

i felt very depressed on the plane ride back from our honeymoon. i had been planning a wedding for a year and a half, and i was completely depressed when it was all over, and i realized i was going back to a normal life. i surprised myself with that feeling -- had never heard of that happening before.

I know I'm gonna get royally flamed for this, but Jerry Garcia's death, and thus the end of the Grateful Dead really bummed me out. The whole culture of it was great and now there just isn't anything like it. I miss it a lot and it's been over 10 years.

I was kinda dissapointed to find out that Deadwood had been cancelled after season 3. Theyre making a movie to bring the series to a finale, but it still sux.

bungle said:
Pandora you should replace your bloodrayne habit with god of war. its on greatest hits now and is well, godly.

i feel empty inside each time a season of lost ends or it goes on hiatus. i'm not used to this midseason pause and waiting for sweeps bullshit Americans do:(

Who the fuck are you?

Do you really think people said fuck back in those days as much as they do in Deadwood? I mean, fuck, they really say fuck alot in that fucking show.

bast_imret said:
Do you really think people said fuck back in those days as much as they do in Deadwood? I mean, fuck, they really say fuck alot in that fucking show.

ya, fuck and cocksucker. I had no idea those words were so popular way back then.

Ryokurin said:
Not in a very long while. I've become used to things ending, typically by purposely not becoming attatched. It makes it easier to move on when things fall apart, and they usually do without warning. Yes, its cold but it works for me and surprisingly ever since I took that stance things has improved for me.
great method to never becoming emotionally involved with anything..

IMHO thats no way to live life. Take a chance.. Without the pain of seperation you'll never trully enjoy companionship

that can be used for attachments to games/music/movies i s'pose too :D