It's over with..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honestly believe this is the best place to air your dirty laundry? Do you think this should remain private, out of respect for the other person?

He's disappeared. We can't just be left hanging like this. I only have an hour until I go to bed, and I'm only staying up because I have a Farmville crop to harvest.

But, I'll put this on my packed list as well.

Yoo be quiet.

If you had even the slightest fucking inkling of what I went through with MY ex, you'd be fellating me for even caring about respect for the other person involved.

I firmly believe I have grown in leaps and bounds since my experience, and am an awesomely wise and sexy individual now because of it. So there. Also, why don't you be quiet.

If you had even the slightest fucking inkling of what I went through with MY ex, you'd be fellating me for even caring about respect for the other person involved.

I firmly believe I have grown in leaps and bounds since my experience, and am an awesomely wise and sexy individual now because of it. So there. Also, why don't you be quiet.

YAH OK, DOBERMAN GUY!

I went through some shit, too. This marriage ain't me first toime at the rodeo.

Gawd I hate that saying. It reminds me of this giant headed pig at this other forum, that sucked down a bottle of wine every night, while her kid was in the hospital for cutting and she had pool table legs.

Yea.

Do you honestly believe this is the best place to air your dirty laundry? Do you think this should remain private, out of respect for the other person?

Out of respect, I haven't talked about it before.. Out of respect, I've allowed myself to be thought as the bad guy. Respect has nothing to with it anymore. Now, I'm not hiding anything anymore. I want to talk about it and I have the right to talk about it. This is not to hurt anyone.. It is to help me.

Why not here? If she has a problem with it, all she has to do is say so. Why do you have a problem with it?

Yes, I am talking about my marriage. Not about baseball.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it as long as I know what your intentions are. If she made a thread about this, I'd give her the very same song and dance. It is very important to me that people not try to manipulate each other. I've been profoundly affected by that, personally.

sometimes people need an outlet, might be healthy that she can it all without rumors or stories being spread behind her back. it's up to both of them to be adults about it and not go at each other on the internets... but instead talk about whatever they need to talka bout.

fuck, i hated when my parents got divorced, ended up alot better in the long run though.

Status
Not open for further replies.