its one thing to lose your hair...

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's not bad, I have a friend who's like 4'10"

Though it does seem like women are getting taller these days, at least in Boston :weird:

i know, i feel like such a midget when i go visit my parents in SE new england:(

F33nX said:
at least you're not short and always referred to as "little (your name here)" :mad:
totally with you. at least your first name doesn't added to that doesn't made the name to a well known rapper. people sometimes ask me when diana ross is gonna lift up on of my brests. :rolleyes:

Harper said:
totally with you. at least your first name doesn't added to that doesn't made the name to a well known rapper. people sometimes ask me when diana ross is gonna lift up on of my brests. :rolleyes:
Youre lil john?

SpangeMonkee said:
I have a full head of hair, so I don't have that problem.

though, some people refer to me as "Aaron, the boy" or "Tall Aaron".

Should we feel bad because we have hair though??? :confused:

Outside of some of the wangs around here, no one refers to me as anything other than Dov or Donovan *shrugs*

ChikkenNoodul said:
Testosterone is responsible for hair loss, nut loss = less testosterone
yuuuuuuuuup

that's why lower dosages of medication used to combat enlarged prostates (dude to high levels of DHT (testosterone)) are used to fight male patterned baldness

In the family pics we took at Christmas, I noticed that I apparently have more forehead showing than my dad does, and he's got scalp showing on most of his head. I was thinking about trying rogaine, but that'd mean I'd have to do it every day forever. Forget that, I'd rather just start wearing more hats. Last summer I went camping for 5 days and the top of my head got sunburnt. :( It wouldn't be as bad if I was older than 24 though. I've got friends that are 30+ and still have all their hair. :mad:

lol. your thinning? who cares it could be worse.

by the above comment i really mean that no hair or thinning hair doesn't make men any less attractive! :)

CletusJones said:
In the family pics we took at Christmas, I noticed that I apparently have more forehead showing than my dad does, and he's got scalp showing on most of his head. I was thinking about trying rogaine, but that'd mean I'd have to do it every day forever. Forget that, I'd rather just start wearing more hats. Last summer I went camping for 5 days and the top of my head got sunburnt. :( It wouldn't be as bad if I was older than 24 though. I've got friends that are 30+ and still have all their hair. :mad:
Rogaine kills your scalp

ChikkenNoodul said:
Rogaine kills your scalp
apparently it's a good thing that I'm lazy then. I'm still scared though, my mom's dad was completely bald by 30. I'd like to keep my hair, it keeps my head warm.

elpmis said:
another one of life's irony's

the more manly you are, the balder
This is true, but why? Theoretically, evolution should then require the majority of woman to find men with bald heads more attractive than their full headed brothers. I don't think thats the case, and I don't think it was before there was 'society' either.