Hawt Its Olympics tiem!!

I don't always watch it tons but I'll see what BBC coverage there is.

I always make an effort to watch the gymnastics at a minimum. Athletics is next up as well cycling and rowing since they're kind of national pride things here, curling too. Swimming isn't bad. I've no interested in decathlon or long distance runs etc. Back in the day the long jump was a good shout but again its a national thing. I imagine most nations are massively influenced by how well they do in different events
You're the last person I would have expected to watch this jamboree of exploitation.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
"left wing fundie"

He's done it again, the crazy bastard!
It's not totally insane. I think he is referring to you talking left but on a personal level you quickly turn to the right. E.g. you hate wage exploitation but you constantly talk about you co-workers like they are mindless cows and only you have a clue. Which comes off very righty, whitey I.e. Fundamentalist. You like class warfare - unless you can get in on some of that upper class action.

It's not totally insane. I think he is referring to you talking left but on a personal level you quickly turn to the right. E.g. you hate wage exploitation but you constantly talk about you co-workers like they are mindless cows and only you have a clue. Which comes off very righty, whitey I.e. Fundamentalist. You like class warfare - unless you can get in on some of that upper class action.
Idt I shit-talk my coworkers? Management: hell yes.