It's official. I'll be on the radio Tuesday night

also working on some stuff for postgame party.

heart's not in it right now though to chase the gigs around to be quite honest.

i really would just LOVE to go to the game. steelers and all.

You should go to the game. The Steelers need their QB!!

if you're using winamp: Winamp > Preferences > Playback > Force mono
then hit stop and play to restart the stream in mono.

i'm pulling the stream direct from the radio station website... and it's left. my headphones aren't reversible.

Mine is right only and I am 100% since I game with this headset. I also checked my roomies computer last night and it was right only as well. Oh and Mikey had his speakers hooked up wrong which made his left... but really right.

Kinda pointless though, one side is out regardless.

There was a bad cable on my end - it was brand new Monster Cable as well. I guess I should have used a series of soldered coat hangers. The sounds comes in stereo just past half way through when the guy from teh next show fixes it. If I hadn't noticed the problem just past the hour we never would have known. Arielle was busy dancing and answering the phone.

Mine is right only and I am 100% since I game with this headset. I also checked my roomies computer last night and it was right only as well. Oh and Mikey had his speakers hooked up wrong which made his left... but really right.

Kinda pointless though, one side is out regardless.
i've got left in my phones, and when i turn the balance left or right it goes to the correct ear. not sure what's up. maybe they saved all the left for today and broadcast the right live.

There was a bad cable on my end - it was brand new Monster Cable as well. I guess I should have used a series of soldered coat hangers. The sounds comes in stereo just past half way through when the guy from teh next show fixes it. If I hadn't noticed the problem just past the hour we never would have known. Arielle was busy dancing and answering the phone.
so settle this... should we be hearing right or left? who needs to examine their rig? :D

I sent you a text at 11:02 letting you know :p

I used to love Monster Cable but then you realize how often they fail and just are not worth the outrageous price you pay for them.