It's official- I hate the USPS :mad:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Yup, I really do.

f33nX's xmas card has yet to arrive and Lil Miss Nemo's package she sent almost a month ago hasn't made it yet either. Slow-ass motherfuckers anyway :mad:

To you, USPS, I give the finger.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
At least you have a mostly reliable means of communication between your friends and family. There are many people in the world today who don't even know if their parents are still alive.
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009.38
Marklar
M3,009
i'm definitely not a fan of usps right now. also hating Airborne Express and FedEx, who didn't send us anything at work for 4 days and now we have a mountain of shit to sort through
 
S

smileynev

Guest
F33nX said:
i'm definitely not a fan of usps right now. also hating Airborne Express and FedEx, who didn't send us anything at work for 4 days and now we have a mountain of shit to sort through
Just be thankful you're not in Southeast Asia right now. That mountain of shit you would be digging through would be the literal kind.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
UNICEF said:
At least you have a mostly reliable means of communication between your friends and family. There are many people in the world today who don't even know if their parents are still alive.

Yes I know, and thank you for that sentiment. I'm too busy being a selfish prick right now to care about those other folks though :(
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
The swedish postal service take an average of one day to deliver mail. Pwnt!

(yeah yeah, we're a smaller country. Bleh!)
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
theacoustician said:
It is a quote from the wisest beings of all time. You can not comprehend their greatness with 100% of your puny earth brain.
Is this to do with Stranger in a Strange Land and grokking or something? What the hell is going on???
 

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
3,047
1
482
51
MD
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Hair Product said:
Is this to do with Stranger in a Strange Land and grokking or something? What the hell is going on???
No one can defeat the Quad Laser.
Jumping is useless.