Its midnight on a friday. why are you here?

I'm not here... I never do anything on fridays. It's overrated, i.e. no one asks me and I dont seek it out.

Getting drunk, reading Commentaries on the Laws of England by William Blackstone.

FlamingGlory said:
I'm not here... I never do anything on fridays. It's overrated, i.e. no one asks me and I dont seek it out.

Getting drunk, reading Commentaries on the Laws of England by William Blackstone.
Your life intrigues me for some reason.

eileenbunny said:
I would really like to, I just suck at games like that.

Why are you here anyway?
ape and I just got done playing bf2. She was 'tired', yet has spent the last 10 minutes shopping online.

What kind of games are you good at?

ceiling fly said:
Your life intrigues me for some reason.
In all seriousness, I get that a lot... Then they try to sleep with me. o_O

"it is not now, and has never been the law that a man assailed in his own dwelling, is bound to retreat. If assailed there, he may stand his ground, and resist the attack. He is under no duty to take to the fields and the highways, a fugitive from his own home" People v Tomlins, 213 NY 240, 243 [1914]

eileenbunny said:
I dunno. I like silly girl games like the sims. I also like rpg's. Sometimes I play rts's and turn based one's too.
age of empires 3? :hi2u:

FlamingGlory said:
In all seriousness, I get that a lot... Then they try to sleep with me. o_O

"it is not now, and has never been the law that a man assailed in his own dwelling, is bound to retreat. If assailed there, he may stand his ground, and resist the attack. He is under no duty to take to the fields and the highways, a fugitive from his own home" People v Tomlins, 213 NY 240, 243 [1914]
For Christ's sake you sit around reading old English law. Very odd.

It's not midnight, if it was midnight I'd either be sleeping or screwing Knyte, but since it's only 10 Haylee is still awake and makes both of those options difficult.

My roommate is locked in a hotel for the weekend. The house is empty and quiet. I'm almost always up at this time. The humidity is over 90% outside right now. Everyone else has a life or birthday today.

Anyone want to play a game of scrabble?

ceiling fly said:
age of empires 3? :hi2u:

AOE3 is an addiction of mine.

It is odd. Who reads stuff like that? I'm sitting around reading my own old journals. I'm looking for reference to something from my past. I'm learning that I've been crazy for way too long.

kiwi said:
It's not midnight, if it was midnight I'd either be sleeping or screwing Knyte, but since it's only 10 Haylee is still awake and makes both of those options difficult.
If I had kids, they'd have a 7:00 bedtime. And Nyquil.

eileenbunny said:
AOE3 is an addiction of mine.

It is odd. Who reads stuff like that? I'm sitting around reading my own old journals. I'm looking for reference to something from my past. I'm learning that I've been crazy for way too long.
We should play together. Interested? Does Dan play?

ceiling fly said:
That's actually New York law, referencing what I am reading which was:

[t]he law of England has so particular and tender a regard to the immunity of a man's house, that it stiles it his castle, and will never suffer it to be violated with impunity: agreeing herein with the sentments of ancient Rome, as expressed in the words of Tully; “quid enim sanctius, quid omni religione munitius, quam domus unusquisque civium?” [what is more sacred than the house of each citizen?]

Exciting stuff! I think, I shall go watch Stargate now, which through the miracle of DVR I have recorded so that I may enjoy it at my leisure.