Its like elpmis...

I had an idea for a show once. See, these crazy skater-kids all get together and do zany stuff to eachother and set things on fire. Then they top things off by intentionally annoying and upsetting their parents, whose only mistake was bringing these idiots into the world.

Oh wait, I just described every show on the MTV line-up, back to the drawing board I suppose.

KNYTE said:
I had an idea for a show once. See, these crazy skater-kids all get together and do zany stuff to eachother and set things on fire. Then they top things off by intentionally annoying and upsetting their parents, whose only mistake was bringing these idiots into the world.

Oh wait, I just described every show on the MTV line-up, back to the drawing board I suppose.

Not this show. This show is, I imagine, like looking inside elpmis's head after he snorts a line.

Coqui said:
So......basically the channel that they decided to make all music all the time, is now starting to have it's own series? :wtf:

Yeah. I think they're gonna have to launch MT3 here shortly.

The show was on MTV1 though last night. I wasn't fully watching, but the duck shitting in einstein's brain caught my attention.

Merl Haggard, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Willie Nelson, maybe a little Hank Williams = good stuff

the rest = garbage

Drool-Boy said:
cuz country music if for hicks, morons and wanna be canadians.
Which one are you?

I guess I could be a moron. The other two categories don't suit me.