GAY It's hug an Australian Day

Like, I cannot even explain the bad stink. It's like a nest of ferrets decided to have an orgy, & they pissed on each other 195 times during foreplay, & then they all ran around outside on a 1000% humidity kinda day.

But, worse.
ghrgrgragrsfjbjsdbsdasdbjsdffjkbdbdfasjkbfdjkbhdfhjfddfshkjlfdhkjdfasadfsasjkhdfdfasjkhdfhjkdfsjkdfjkhdfjkhdjksdfjkhksdfaadfjkdfashjkdfsajksdfajksdfadfasdfassdfahkfdassdfahjkd

faaaaaak

asdjfhasdljfkhasdfsdjkfdsjkfgafygbadljfabsdlfjsdhflablbhdkadjsfbasdkjhfbadshjfbsdfhsdgbhasgbhasdhljfgsd

also, i know koalas smell like @Dory's swamp hobo ass circa 2010 on a hot summers night.

ghrgrgragrsfjbjsdbsdasdbjsdffjkbdbdfasjkbfdjkbhdfhjfddfshkjlfdhkjdfasadfsasjkhdfdfasjkhdfhjkdfsjkdfjkhdfjkhdjksdfjkhksdfaadfjkdfashjkdfsajksdfajksdfadfasdfassdfahkfdassdfahjkd

faaaaaak

asdjfhasdljfkhasdfsdjkfdsjkfgafygbadljfabsdlfjsdhflablbhdkadjsfbasdkjhfbadshjfbsdfhsdgbhasgbhasdhljfgsd

also, i know koalas smell like @Dory's swamp hobo ass circa 2010 on a hot summers night.
I have been observing your posting style with interest for some time.
These particular posts begin with gibberish, yet end on a cogent note.
Some working theories are:
-You have a cat or small child.
-demonic possession.
-multiple personalities.
My favorite tho is as follows;
You are a North Korean spy, working a special code which appears to be nonsense, but is actually genius level cypher which informs Kim Jong Un and Dennis Rodman of important Canadian events which can aid North Korea in world domination.

I hugged an Australian once..... down undah I would not equate the smell to a koala..... More like a dingo that just stole my baby. A dingo that decided to role in a certain person's carefully placed poop on the grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I have been observing your posting style with interest for some time.
These particular posts begin with gibberish, yet end on a cogent note.
Some working theories are:
-You have a cat or small child.
-demonic possession.
-multiple personalities.
My favorite tho is as follows;
You are a North Korean spy, working a special code which appears to be nonsense, but is actually genius level cypher which informs Kim Jong Un and Dennis Rodman of important Canadian events which can aid North Korea in world domination.
My cat walks across my keyboard when I'm laughing
And the sweet irony ? My damn cats name is KimJongCat

My cat walks across my keyboard when I'm laughing
And the sweet irony ? My damn cats name is KimJongCat

You have a cat?

c245482b755176dce9b5f5bae80567b3.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister