It's hot outside folks, keep water out for your animals

Sarcasmo said:
Here's an idea. Cover the hole.

Hey now, this guy is on to something. People put child locks on cabinets to keep kids out of chemicals. People should take better care of their holes. Then maybe we won't have so many "child/animal fell down hole" stories.

Least this was an accidental drowning story. It's not as bad as the "Surviver" winner that was shooting puppies with arrows. F'n bastard. I'd like to shoot him full of arrows.

Sarcasmo said:
Jesus you people, it was just a dog. Grow up.

japant.jpg

So some people I went to school with would do some really odd things to cats. For instance, tie a cat by its tail to a clothes line, set the cat on fire with gasoline, then cut the clothes line to watch it run down the street afire.

thrawn said:
So some people I went to school with would do some really odd things to cats. For instance, tie a cat by its tail to a clothes line, set the cat on fire with gasoline, then cut the clothes line to watch it run down the street afire.
They probably wet the bed too. :rolleyes:

thrawn said:

I would probably kill a person if I ever caught them doing similar things.

when i was young, i would find dead critters -- butterflies, lizards...and bury them under my swingset, crying the whole time. it's funny to think about now, but it certainly was not funny back then at 8 years old. :eek:

i can't imagine why someone would even have the balls to ATTEMPT to create pain AND WITNESS IT HAPPENING. i really do not understand how it's possible. if it happens, i think it's GOT TO BE a sign of a mentally ill person. duct tape on the paw of a puppy? funny, not harmless. deliberately hurting a critter to watch the pain arise? sick.

Thorn Bird said:
when i was young, i would find dead critters -- butterflies, lizards...and bury them under my swingset, crying the whole time. it's funny to think about now, but it certainly was not funny back then at 8 years old. :eek:

i can't imagine why someone would even have the balls to ATTEMPT to create pain AND WITNESS IT HAPPENING. i really do not understand how it's possible. if it happens, i think it's GOT TO BE a sign of a mentally ill person. duct tape on the paw of a puppy? funny, not harmless. deliberately hurting a critter to watch the pain arise? sick.

Some peoples brains just aint wired right.