It's hot outside folks, keep water out for your animals

Thorn Bird said:
i CANNOT tolerate roaches. i'm guilty of killin' 'em dead. if i can easily transport a spider to outdoors, i'll throw him out. otherwise, he's gone too. i don't kill things outside though. i'm on their turf. that's the way i justify killin' bugs in the house...they're in MY house. :fly: :eek:

Yulp same here! Although we had an unwelcomed hornet in the house last night...theac killed it dead. I didn't want to remove a stinger from the hubby or the pets. :eek:

Thorn Bird said:
i CANNOT tolerate roaches. i'm guilty of killin' 'em dead. if i can easily transport a spider to outdoors, i'll throw him out. otherwise, he's gone too. i don't kill things outside though. i'm on their turf. that's the way i justify killin' bugs in the house...they're in MY house. :fly: :eek:
I can sort of remember an incident my first day ever at VMI (in August) - they had a bunch of us freshmen or "rats" crammed into a tiny non air conditioned room in the barracks, anyways an upperclassmen shut all the windows and turned on the heater in the room and was screaming all sorts of orders at us while we sweat to death, and this guy got so mad and crazy he found a roach climbing on the wall, grabbed it, put it in his house and ate it while he continued to yell at us :lol:

elpmis said:
I can sort of remember an incident my first day ever at VMI (in August) - they had a bunch of us freshmen or "rats" crammed into a tiny non air conditioned room in the barracks, anyways an upperclassmen shut all the windows and turned on the heater in the room and was screaming all sorts of orders at us while we sweat to death, and this guy got so mad and crazy he found a roach climbing on the wall, grabbed it, put it in his house and ate it while he continued to yell at us :lol:

i will have nightmares about that. *shudders*
those damn things are as big as rats in mobile, ala. and they FLY. one trapped me in my dorm bathroom...every time i poked my head out to see if he was still there, he'd wiggle his antennae at me. fucker. :barf:

elpmis said:
put it in his house?