It's getting hot

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I drove past a soup kitchen a few blocks from my work and all the winos were sitting around drinking water. I don't think I've ever seen them do that.

The high is 98F with the heat index hitting 115F. A bad time for the ac to go out in my car.

How hot is it were you guys are?

b_sinning said:
I drove past a soup kitchen a few blocks from my work and all the winos were sitting around drinking water. I don't think I've ever seen them do that.

The high is 98F with the heat index hitting 115F. A bad time for the ac to go out in my car.

How hot is it were you guys are?
We have no A/C on my floor right now and will not have it again till approx. Aug. 8.

Suck it Trebek.

ChikkenNoodul said:
In the 90's I think, was dying by the time I got to work from the helmet and leather

You are badly in need of a vented jacket, sir. Though, on some days there's nothing you can do to cool off. You ride faster, but just get a face full of hot wind.

Hot as Shit. Our A/C is on the fritz at home as well, getting it fixed on Saturday.

E: Did you ever get yours fixed? I know you had plenty of heat (hehe in the middle of July that shit was coming on INSTEAD of the A/C) I thought it was funny till I had to ride in the car.

theacoustician said:
We have no A/C on my floor right now and will not have it again till approx. Aug. 8.

Suck it Trebek.

I thought Cnn was a real buisness. That's inhumane. All the PCs are probably locking up. I had that happen at my work one summer and I just moved into one of the server rooms. I couldn't hear becuase it's so loud in them but it's always cool in there.

You go through projector bulbs faster during the summer?

Hot in
So hot it here
So hot in

I was like, good gracious ass bodacious
Flirtatious, tryin' to show patience
Lookin' for the right time to shoot my steelo
Lookin' for the right time to flash them keys
Then um I'm leavin, please believe in
Me and the rest of my heathens
Checkin out a lot at the top of the Four Seasons
Penthouse, roof top, birds I'm feedin'
No deceivin', nothin' up my sleeve, no teasin'
I need you to get up up on the dance floor
Give that man what he askin' for
'Cos I feel like bustin' loose and I feel like touchin' you
And can't nobody stop the juice, so baby tell me what's the use
I said

(Chorus)
It's getting hot in here
So take off all your clothes
I am gettin so hot, I wanna take my clothes off

Candy said:
Hot as Shit. Our A/C is on the fritz at home as well, getting it fixed on Saturday.

E: Did you ever get yours fixed? I know you had plenty of heat (hehe in the middle of July that shit was coming on INSTEAD of the A/C) I thought it was funny till I had to ride in the car.

That was the most UNFUNNY thing I had to endure. But now the a/c is so damn cold that I have to keep turning it on and off in spurts. :fly:

b_sinning said:
I thought Cnn was a real buisness. That's inhumane. All the PCs are probably locking up. I had that happen at my work one summer and I just moved into one of the server rooms. I couldn't hear becuase it's so loud in them but it's always cool in there.

You go through projector bulbs faster during the summer?
It was suffer with renovating the HVAC now or loose the swing space we have for the renovation. There wasn't much of a choice. It's been ok except after about 3pm.

Projector bulbs aren't much of a problem because I tend to use more direct view sets (plasmas and LCDs) in my designs. When projectors are necessary, they're spec'ed to withstand 24/7 usage, so the heat doesn't bug'em too much.

We have been hitting close to 100 or just over 100 every day for a month. Luckily we don't have any humidity. Today it's only supposed to get to 88 and I'm looking forward to that (tomorrow we are right back in the high 90's.).

Its 97 here and our fucking air conditioning ain't working. :mad:
Its about 85 in the office. If this keeps up I'm going to shutdown the servers.

It was 106 on Sunday with a heat index of 115, today's high is expected to reach a blistering 76. :lol:

somelikeithot.jpg