FYI It's Friday!

Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've mentioned stuff like this before numerous times man, you need to either shit or get off the pot already.

I’m sorry, but you are mistaken because I’ve never felt that way before. It’s easy to understand why you’d think that though, because I’ve done more than my fair share of complaining about my health issues, but I’ve never felt that it’s almost not worth the effort anymore.

I’m sorry, but you are mistaken because I’ve never felt that way before. It’s easy to understand why you’d think that though, because I’ve done more than my fair share of complaining about my health issues, but I’ve never felt that it’s almost not worth the effort anymore.
Gonna give you the same offer as Oz really. If you wanna chat in confidence sometime that's convenient I'm around in many formats virtually. I may be a mad drunk idiot but I'm also a therapist person. :heart:

Gonna give you the same offer as Oz really. If you wanna chat in confidence sometime that's convenient I'm around in many formats virtually. I may be a mad drunk idiot but I'm also a therapist person. :heart:
My best friend left me yesterday. I was no longer willing to spend almost an hour a day listening to someone more depressed than me tell me how I should live my life.
There's my therapy for the week.
There, I feel much better.

It's sad I miss him. But it's toxic as fuck. He's on the dole and it's not good for his mental health.
And unlike him, I rarely being that up. He's not willing to change.
I miss some unhealthy relationships too, they bring something as well as take something. I try to just keep them at arms length these days if I don't cut them off completely. Nobody can make anyone change, it always has to come from the person themselves.

I miss some unhealthy relationships too, they bring something as well as take something. I try to just keep them at arms length these days if I don't cut them off completely. Nobody can make anyone change, it always has to come from the person themselves.
He spent multiple hours per week trying to get me on welfare (the dole).
I'm totally not opposed to people accepting state donations if they need them.
I've watched his mental health deteriorate for a decade now.
In gods hands.
I'm through.

He spent multiple hours per week trying to get me on welfare (the dole).
I'm totally not opposed to people accepting state donations if they need them.
I've watched his mental health deteriorate for a decade now.
In gods hands.
I'm through.
People often don't realise their environment and choices make them depressed until after they get over it. Hindsight is a bitch.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes