Hawt IT'S FRIDAY V.CAPSLOCK

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,157
Sup, bitches.

Woke up at 5am for the second day in a row to go to the gym.

Now that we're "open", masks are optional for those of us who have been blessed by Science Jesus.

Got a "beer hike" tomorrow evening at one of the Brew Farms.

Waiting for a Fedex package I need to sign for that contains a free Sonos Beam sound bar and Apple TV 4K.

Upgraded my gaming rig the other day. Swapped out the 1tb SSD and 256gb NVME for a pair of 1TB nvme's. Goes nicely with the 3070 video card.

It's burger night.

We have broccoli and cauliflower to pick in the garden. Maybe some cabbage too.

This place is dead lately, you fuckers need to spam more. But good spam, not like, @APRIL level spam, actual quality spam.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Been off work for 2 days, contemplating taking today as sick time too.

I spent half the night getting up every half hour to piss. IDK what it is about norovirus, but it makes me retain water like Lake Goddamned Michigan. The dam broke last night, so I'm likely on the mend.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Not much tonight. Might play BF4, might do Movie in the Park with the neighbors. Tomorrow we're having a big group of folks over and doing paninis, and then Jackbox on the lawn.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
It’s our last day in Texas. Headed home in the morning. As soon as I get back I’m pushing twice as hard to make it possible to move out here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
How'd the sod work out?

My yearly overseeding of the front yard worked out way better than I expected.
The sod has worked okay. Since we put the patio in, its blocking a lot of the sprinkler pattern. So I can't really put in more until we get the sprinklers redone. And the sprinkler guy is backed up a minimum of 3 weeks.

The sod has worked okay. Since we put the patio in, its blocking a lot of the sprinkler pattern. So I can't really put in more until we get the sprinklers redone. And the sprinkler guy is backed up a minimum of 3 weeks.

moving heads, or just changing the rotation sprays?