It's Friday night, what on earth are we doing on here???

JJ Lady said:
Cool. I have a couple of thise I wanted to get back into. Never made it around to it, but maybe I will eventually. One was a series called the Dark is Rising. I remeber it being pretty cool, but I never finished the last couple of books. Its been so long since I've read them I'd have to start from the begining again. And Bast Imret is trying to get me to read The Otherland series. I finished the first book, but got side tracked by The Dark Tower series (which was great!) and haven't picked up the next Otherland book yet.
I've started reading the Dark Tower series, but I'm stuck on The second book. I needed a break.. so I'm trying this.

Pandora said:
Wow, I read that one a loooong time ago. And saw the movie. Good story.
sad story.. not the best book for me to read in my current mood, but i'm only at the beginning

Lynnakitty said:
I've started reading the Dark Tower series, but I'm stuck on The second book. I needed a break.. so I'm trying this.

Ahhh. They are great. I actually Started with the Drawing of the 3. By accident. In high school it was in the library and I've always loved Steven King. I picked it up and though it was soo cool cause it had the word Cock in the first page so i read it. It wasn't until later that I realized it was part of a series.

I also really like Dean Koontz.

JJ Lady said:
Ahhh. They are great. I actually Started with the Drawing of the 3. By accident. In high school it was in the library and I've always loved Steven King. I picked it up and though it was soo cool cause it had the word Cock in the first page so i read it. It wasn't until later that I realized it was part of a series.

*gasp* "In high school" ????

I hate being so old :mad:

JJ Lady said:

Affleck you da bomb in Phantoms baby.
One of my favorite books.. not such a great movie.

Pandora said:
But I still think it's a good story. Why the sad mood? Where is the :)?
;) Not something I wish to discuss here...
prying eyes.

Lynnakitty said:
Affleck you da bomb in Phantoms baby.
One of my favorite books.. not such a great movie.

Yeah, Most King and Koontz books do not make good movies. Ever read the Dorr to December? Disturbing as hell but very good!