It's Friday night, what on earth are we doing on here???

spamming, what else.

JJ is over my shoulder pestering me to get off and let her spam. I'm gonna get my Halo2 on then.

I didn't feel like going out. Played the brother on Halo 2, my ass was handed to me. Now just spamming and fapping to real dolls.

bast_imret said:
spamming, what else.

JJ is over my shoulder pestering me to get off and let her spam. I'm gonna get my Halo2 on then.

Dammit, I want some Halo2 action. *sigh* I'm still way into Colin McRae 2004 to worry about another game right now though.

BigDov said:
Dammit, I want some Halo2 action. *sigh* I'm still way into Colin McRae 2004 to worry about another game right now though.

My Impression of Bast Imret playing halo:

Bang, Bang, uhhhh, bang, bang, BOOM!, "GOD DAMNIT! Assholes!"
:fly:

Pandora said:
OMG you sounded just like him!!! :lol:!

Well i left out all the "Fuck"s and other choice words he likes to scream at the TV.

But I can't talk...I've been know to yell obsenities at that mean old television at times :)

JJ Lady said:
I've never heard of it. Who is it by?
Katherine Paterson
It's a child's novel.. I read it alot when I was younger. Wanted to read it agian.

JJ Lady said:
Well i left out all the "Fuck"s and other choice words he likes to scream at the TV.

But I can't talk...I've been know to yell obsenities at that mean old television at times :)

Until you've thrown a controller through the goddamn thing in anger, you've got nothin'. :lol:

Lynnakitty said:
Katherine Paterson
It's a child's novel.. I read it alot when I was younger. Wanted to read it agian.

Cool. I have a couple of thise I wanted to get back into. Never made it around to it, but maybe I will eventually. One was a series called the Dark is Rising. I remeber it being pretty cool, but I never finished the last couple of books. Its been so long since I've read them I'd have to start from the begining again. And Bast Imret is trying to get me to read The Otherland series. I finished the first book, but got side tracked by The Dark Tower series (which was great!) and haven't picked up the next Otherland book yet.