It's Friday, it's quiet here at work........

CletusJones said:
you're just jealous of our 1337 hobo skills.

edit: we're getting t-shirts printed next week. $75 gets you a lifetime membership.
no
because while you two dorks are lighnting bolting eachother in the butthole, Ill be stealing your shopping carts of tincans/assorted rubbish

CletusJones said:
RUN AWAAAAAAY!!!!!

Your lightning brick has killed poor Dirty Dog. He will be remembered fondly as I eat him later. You may have won this round, but I'll be back with my cinder block of fury.

edit: do you have any ketchup?

Sure I do.. Here, it's in my robe...

FireBrick! FireBrick!

Hahahaha! The old 'ketchup in the wizard's robe' trick... The oldest one in the book...

Drool-Boy said:
no
because while you two dorks are lighnting bolting eachother in the butthole, Ill be stealing your shopping carts of tincans/assorted rubbish
hahahaha

Drool-Boy said:
no

My shopping cart was in my bag of holding. :p

Drool-Boy said:
no
my shopping cart went up in flames last week.

Mondoz said:
Sure I do.. Here, it's in my robe...

FireBrick! FireBrick!

Hahahaha! The old 'ketchup in the wizard's robe' trick... The oldest one in the book...
even though wounded from your 'ketchup in the wizard's robe' trick, I still manage deftly dodge your firebrick and cast a cinderblock explosion

CletusJones said:
even though wounded from your 'ketchup in the wizard's robe' trick, I still manage deftly dodge your firebrick and cast a cinderblock explosion

Luckilly, my wizzard robe has a 'protection from cinderblock' enchantment on it.

I cast Milf's Acid Pebble while you're dodging.

dreamwalker said:
What is going on here??? :lol:

Don't get in the way. I'd hate to have to cast my unseen servant spell to go tie you down and ... Wait.
I wouldn't hate to do that.

*begins memorizing new spell*

Mondoz said:
Don't get in the way. I'd hate to have to cast my unseen servant spell to go tie you down and ... Wait.
I wouldn't hate to do that.

*begins memorizing new spell*
ive already done that. heheheheheh

Mondoz said:
Luckilly, my wizzard robe has a 'protection from cinderblock' enchantment on it.

I cast Milf's Acid Pebble while you're dodging.
had i not been wearing my acid pebble resistant trashbag, I would be dead now. Instead, i am only slightly burned on 40% of my body. i cast a healing spell.

I cast alkaseltzer's "foam from the heavens" and you are attacked by angry urine colored foam. The foam shoots feces at you and you are helpless against it :fly: