It's Friday, it's quiet here at work........

Drool-Boy said:
can we throw them at the hobos that sleep there?

Sure, but then where will you sleep Tuesday nights?

Oh, I get it. We clear out the rest, and you get the choice spots under the change window.

Mondoz said:
Sure, but then where will you sleep Tuesday nights?

Oh, I get it. We clear out the rest, and you get the choice spots under the change window.
the change window is mine, i fear no brick and refuse to give up my spot

Drool-Boy said:
yup
thats how I get money for ripple

Very clever.

I'll be sure to drop a few pennies for ya when I get my biggie fries.

dreamwalker said:
That sounds more like the proclamation of a Messiah than a statement regarding the winner of a hobo fight! :fly:
you're more right than you know. i was chosen as the hobo messiah last week by my new life partner "dirty dog" right before he ate the last grilled rat. at this point, i'm just keeping him around incase food gets scarce over the winter.

CletusJones said:
you're more right than you know. i was chosen as the hobo messiah last week by my new life partner "dirty dog" right before he ate the last grilled rat. at this point, i'm just keeping him around incase food gets scarce over the winter.

Lies!

Dirty Dog is mine!

Mondoz said:
Lies!

Dirty Dog is mine!
he became mine when he ate my last grilled rat. if you want him back, meet me behind the arby's on 14th street at 5pm. bring your brick and i'll bring mine. i'll markle you up.

CletusJones said:
he became mine when he ate my last grilled rat. if you want him back, meet me behind the arby's on 14th street at 5pm. bring your brick and i'll bring mine. i'll markle you up.

Okay.

You don't know about my Brick of Hobo Smashing +5.

CletusJones said:

Um, OK, whatever you say, I'll stay out of your part of the alley! :p

Mondoz said:
Lightning Brick! Lightning Brick!
RUN AWAAAAAAY!!!!!

Your lightning brick has killed poor Dirty Dog. He will be remembered fondly as I eat him later. You may have won this round, but I'll be back with my cinder block of fury.

edit: do you have any ketchup?