NSFW It's Friday! Again!

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,198
For those who have no concept of day of the week anymore, IT'S FRIDAY, BITCHES! AGAIN!

What's your plans?

Gonna put together the lumber for the raised beds, depending on the rain.

Got the neighborhood Cup-De-Sac at 5:30.

Gotta passivate and clean the cooling coils for the fermenting vessels.

Figure out dinner. Might make some pizza dough.

Beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I'm going to work on recording some tracks today. I had some bad latency yeasterday but I think I partially solved it.

After work I'm gonna make peppers and sausage and then stuff my face.
Haven't thought much further than that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
i’m doing laundry AGAIN
cleaning house as much as i can
go for a bike ride this afternoon

we are doing a romanticoooo dinner tonight

no kids this weekend (again! yay) so we are gonna work on our terrace with the nice weather and ride our bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on starting my birthday weekend early and am going to sit around and eat chocolate all day.

I'm Sunday, what day are you?
You don't have to answer if that question is considered creepy.
:omy:

Thinking about lighting out for the U-pull, where they have a 1996 Audi C4 A6 wagon.

Wife's got work tonight, so I'll probably sit around and whack it after the kids go to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
I have had to keep my kiddo home because of some possible family exposure to The Sickness, so pending results I've been spending my days hanging out with the bean and then working as far into the night as I can once Jason gets home (he starts work early so he also falls asleep super early, and when he gets tired he just kinda falls asleep with no idea he's doing it, so I have to take over baby duty again when that hits if she's not already out).

Do you need to let everything cure for a week or two until you can start putting stuff back on it?
I'm going to do the cut and buff this weekend, then get a coat of wax on it. The motor is still at the shop, so I don't have that to contend with at the moment, but I should be OK putting things back together as soon as I'm done sanding and polishing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor