Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,422
Hey now.

Got plans?

Getting our solar system inspected, finally.

Not sure about dinner. It's nice out so we should do some cancer flatbreads in the Jew oven and add some extra Zyklon flakes for good measure.

Not sure we'll do the neighborhood social distant cul-de-sac thing since about 1/3 of the neighbors aren't safe about this shit on a daily basis, might go and then leave early when it goes over 10 people.

Got another case of beer yesterday from one of the farm breweries yesterday. :happy:

Hitting some shag golf balls into the woods sounds appealing on such a nice day.

the wife has commissioned me to make a set of barstool chairs , since the ones we have are old & falling apart, so Ill be out in the shop most of the day, I think
Weathers shit this weekend so cant really go do much of anything
Oh goodness, please post pics. You're super good at making shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee
the wife has commissioned me to make a set of barstool chairs , since the ones we have are old & falling apart, so Ill be out in the shop most of the day, I think
Weathers shit this weekend so cant really go do much of anything
You should make saloon doors to sell to hipsters.

Certainly there's gotta be some kind of 'bourbon and grilled cheese saloon' place in your town that'll buy them.

Getting the valvetrain delivered for the Datsun today, so I might set that up later.

The daughter has her 5th grade "graduation" drive-through ceremony. She wants to take the GTO, so I gotta go wrangle that up.

Also gonna get the head off the Audi shitwagon, but that's less pressing, as the stuff for that one won't get here til Tuesday.

Supposed to clean the house top to bottom as my step kids were going to visit us for the first time since March 1st (74 days), but it looks like we may have to postpone because I'm not feeling well and cant get out of bed.
I guess we are ordering take out and my kid is going to watch movies all day.

I’ll probably quilt and spend time entertaining the 3 year old.
I've been meaning to ask you. Think you'd be able to upholster some boat seats? I'm probably just going to git-r-done some seats for this summer/fall, but one day I'd like to get them done nicely and I'd rather work with someone I know than some random guy in the area.

I've been meaning to ask you. Think you'd be able to upholster some boat seats? I'm probably just going to git-r-done some seats for this summer/fall, but one day I'd like to get them done nicely and I'd rather work with someone I know than some random guy in the area.
Nope. I’ve never done reupholstering and would probably screw it up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor