Advice It's Friday! Again! Again! Again! Again! Again! Again! Again! Again! Again! Again!

Bloodline seasons two and three are easily forgettable.

Season one was good.

Linda Cardelini is good in all three seasons.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The younger three are excited the oldest isn’t.
That sounds about right. I was widowed with 2 kids about 18 years ago, then I met a nice lady who lived near me but worked 30 miles away. I worked from home so we moved to close to her work. 17 years later the older ones, mine and hers, still grumble about moving. My oldest daughter lies or buries that she graduated and attended high school in the sticks - shit never happened.:lol: FB "from" shows our old city. Someday she is gonna be in my face, "WHAT, you don't like this assisted living old man?!! Remember when you made us MOVE!!!!!!!":egads:

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
That sounds about right. I was widowed with 2 kids about 18 years ago, then I met a nice lady who lived near me but worked 30 miles away. I worked from home so we moved to close to her work. 17 years later the older ones, mine and hers, still grumble about moving. My oldest daughter lies or buries that she graduated and attended high school in the sticks - shit never happened.:lol: FB "from" shows our old city. Someday she is gonna be in my face, "WHAT, you don't like this assisted living old man?!! Remember when you made us MOVE!!!!!!!":egads:
I fuckin' hate moving. My parents did the same shit the summer I graduated from HS, moved across town to a much bigger house in a nicer neighborhood. I can't blame them in hindsight - they were suddenly a lot less encumbered by tuition, and deserved a little of the nicer things. They moved, and then remodeled the house for the entire summer after I graduated, meaning I have/had no room in their house.

I will mercilessly taunt them when they complain about how much it costs to heat and cool their suburban castle now, though. 5000 square feet for two people is excessive.

That said, the next time I move (out of my shit hovel, if you listen to grumpy ozzie), it will be from a 2500 sq. ft. house into a 1/4 sq. ft. urn (fate allowing, of course).

We figure she’d complain louder when we got kicked out of our house and couldn’t buy food. We tried to stay local but having a job is more important.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Concur that moving sucks. And selling your house sucks. And buying a house sucks. And realtors suck, and lawyers suck.

So much happier in the new house though, now that I have a garage and actual yard and shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Update: Wife's family has now told me that the Sermon on the Mount lays down Jewish law.

I'm about shitting myself here, it's so fuckin' funny.

• Love
Reactions: fly