Not open for further replies.

shirin

Flaccid Member
Apr 14, 2009
san diego
Marklar
₥0
Please please please help me reach my donation goal...see below:

As many of you know, my New Year's resolution for 2009 is to do one thing every single day to help find cures for cancer. I find it heartbreaking that I can no longer think of a single person in my life that hasn't been affected by cancer in some way. I'd like to do my part to help the cause. With that in mind...this year, I'll be participating in a very special event called the Breast Cancer 3-Day.

I'll walk 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other women and men. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,300 in donations. So I need your help. I know times are tough, but it's a great cause that I really believe in, which is why I'm shamelessly sending this email. Would you please consider making a donation? Keep in mind how far I'm walking - and how hard I'll have to train. You can give online at the address below. Just follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising webpage and make a donation. You can also call 800.996.3DAY to donate over the phone.

According to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, approximately 200,000 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and nearly 40,000 will die from the disease. That's why I'm walking so far. To do something bold about breast cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me - by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Sincerely,
shirin

please paste this into your browser to get to my personal page:

removed

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the pic on her personal page she is very attractive.

Unless it's the old dude.

And honestly he's not bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.