it's fat tuesday!!!

Pandora said:
I'm not a fan of sour candy thanks. ;) I guess I just like women that have respect for their bodies and are a little more selective with whom they share them with. It's just more meaningful. I'm a girl, we tend to prefer things that way. But seriously tho...if a women would expose herself for cheap plastic charms, that speaks volumes on her self-worth. And if she doesn't value herself enough to keep her shirt on, then I'm not going to place a high value on whatever I might see of hers.

OMG values wtf?!?!

Specifically on Mardi Gras or St. Paddy's Day I don't think it's a big deal, cause at that point it's more the tradition of the event. Who knows how it got started and became tradition, but it did, so whatever. But when I was in New Orleans last year on a random Thursday night and there will still people doing it? :tard:

Not that I minded seeing the bewbies tho . . . especially that 60 year old lady :drool:

Pandora said:
Chocolate++ I'm all about chocolate. Esp DARK chocolate. :drool:

Ok, you redeemed yourself.
But barely. Seriously, who doesn't like sour candy? :(

I once ate two packs of sour Warheads in one sitting. The next day, a layer of skin had peeled off my tongue. I sent the pictures to them, and got a "Thanks, we'll pass these on to the quality control department". WTF? At least send me a t-shirt, you miserly jerks.

Fat Burger said:

I once ate two packs of sour Warheads in one sitting. The next day, a layer of skin had peeled off my tongue. I sent the pictures to them, and got a "Thanks, we'll pass these on to the quality control department". WTF? At least send me a t-shirt, you miserly jerks.

You might want to reconsider eating candies that make your tounge shed. Unless you're into that sort of thing, that is.

Fat Burger said:

I went through a period where I was obsessed with Sour Patch Kids. They'd f'up my tongue if I ate too many. I just can't eat sugery candy anymore tho, it gives me a stomach ache.

b_sinning said:
I guess this would be a bad time to ask to see Pandora's boobs.

No not at all. I know I haven't posted them before, but since you asked so nicely....here ya go.

Warning: Content is not work friendly....

asyouwish.jpg

Pandora said:
No not at all. I know I haven't posted them before, but since you asked so nicely....here ya go.
Warning: Content is not work friendly....[.IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/asyouwish.jpg[/IMG]

:lol: :heart:

SpangeMonkee said:
daaamn. Why didn't you bitches say something earlier. Give us a call. We're only 45 minutes from P'tree city. WaW is right down the street too!

well, it's probably just going to be a family thing since we haven't seen them in awhile and my grandparents aren't doing to well. But we'll see.

Pandora said:
I'm not a fan of sour candy thanks. ;) I guess I just like women that have respect for their bodies and are a little more selective with whom they share them with. It's just more meaningful. I'm a girl, we tend to prefer things that way. But seriously tho...if a women would expose herself for cheap plastic charms, that speaks volumes on her self-worth. And if she doesn't value herself enough to keep her shirt on, then I'm not going to place a high value on whatever I might see of hers.

OMG values wtf?!?!

I'm not a fan of sour candy either. However, apparently my values are way different from yours, which is okay. I'd certainly expose myself for some cheap plastic charms. I don't really care who's looking at me and when as my body doesn't mean a lot to me. It's not like I'm giving my heart and soul to someone when I show off my mosquito bites. It's just my body and I don't think it's dirty, obscene, or private. Everyone has one and most of us are beautiful and valuable regardless of how much or how little we are wearing. Plus, I want cheap plastic beads!

eileenbunny said:
I'm not a fan of sour candy either. However, apparently my values are way different from yours, which is okay. I'd certainly expose myself for some cheap plastic charms. I don't really care who's looking at me and when as my body doesn't mean a lot to me. It's not like I'm giving my heart and soul to someone when I show off my mosquito bites. It's just my body and I don't think it's dirty, obscene, or private. Everyone has one and most of us are beautiful and valuable regardless of how much or how little we are wearing. Plus, I want cheap plastic beads!

That's cool. There was a time when I saw things exactly as you do. But as I've gotten older I've changed my perspective on things. While I still believe that my body is just a body and not my heart and soul....now I also believe that they are all connected to eachother. What I do to one effects the others. So I'm going to do whatever is best for all of them, because it's all I have in the present. You only have this life now and you haveta make the most of it and do whats best for you. So to each her own. We all have our own path. :) :heart: