Its dead today at UF...

:yawn: it's been busy at work this morning. I've already been here for 2 hours and change. I was in at 6:45 to get a jump on some stuff. I'll be leaving at 4 and taking a 2 hour lunch though, so it'll more than make up for it.

I have brought a baked chicken breast and macaroni for lunch. It should be delicious. Actually, I think I had this same thing tuesday, so hopefully this one will reheat just as deliciously as the other one did.

CletusJones said:
:yawn: it's been busy at work this morning. I've already been here for 2 hours and change. I was in at 6:45 to get a jump on some stuff. I'll be leaving at 4 and taking a 2 hour lunch though, so it'll more than make up for it.

I have brought a baked chicken breast and macaroni for lunch. It should be delicious. Actually, I think I had this same thing tuesday, so hopefully this one will reheat just as deliciously as the other one did.
damn that sucks.... at least you're off at 4 after the uber lunch.

hahaha let's share lunches! :)

Kid woke me up at 10am. Then I found out I can post in here, so here I am! I have to clean today so ummm maybe this place being dead would be a good thing for me :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
I hope if it's one of the extension jobs you put the locks on, cuz that could be embarassing at work
it was embarassing at work, horribly embarassing at church, and even worse at the million man march