Its dead today at UF...

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
:yawn: it's been busy at work this morning. I've already been here for 2 hours and change. I was in at 6:45 to get a jump on some stuff. I'll be leaving at 4 and taking a 2 hour lunch though, so it'll more than make up for it.

I have brought a baked chicken breast and macaroni for lunch. It should be delicious. Actually, I think I had this same thing tuesday, so hopefully this one will reheat just as deliciously as the other one did.

S

shockthemonkey

CletusJones said:
:yawn: it's been busy at work this morning. I've already been here for 2 hours and change. I was in at 6:45 to get a jump on some stuff. I'll be leaving at 4 and taking a 2 hour lunch though, so it'll more than make up for it.

I have brought a baked chicken breast and macaroni for lunch. It should be delicious. Actually, I think I had this same thing tuesday, so hopefully this one will reheat just as deliciously as the other one did.
damn that sucks.... at least you're off at 4 after the uber lunch.

hahaha let's share lunches! :)

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:
YOU WERE DEAD EARLY THIS MORNING??!#%

I think I'm dead now, either that or I'm posting in my sleep. Anyone want to go ahead and bury me, and get it over with?

*YAAAAWWWNN*

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
ChikkenNoodul said:
Got room for some old boardgames and doilies?
nope, but I might have some room for board chested fat bitches & judge judy with her doilie robe

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
ChikkenNoodul said:
I have plenty of the former and none of the latter
speaking of which, I've got an entire sears craftsmen metal ladder crammed up my asshole

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
When this forums a rockin', don't come a knockin'

Meh.. so wheres the party???

D

Datgurl

Kid woke me up at 10am. Then I found out I can post in here, so here I am! I have to clean today so ummm maybe this place being dead would be a good thing for me :p

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
ChikkenNoodul said:
I hope if it's one of the extension jobs you put the locks on, cuz that could be embarassing at work
it was embarassing at work, horribly embarassing at church, and even worse at the million man march