GAY IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! V.PRESENTS

I got my mom home from the hospital, for Christmas.

:heart: Continued
attachment.php
for your mom and all in your family.

I see that Mrs. Chicken has great taste in beer.

so they're closer to your age than you are to his? :lol:

Don't you know that nemo has a father fetish. :fly:;):p

He loves them to death, as any dad should. They were seperated for quite a few years but I helped him get back in touch and get to see them etc. when we started dating. Obviously he missed them every day he didn't see them but it was the mother's wish that he wasn't involved, now he's asked for contact back she seems fine with it. I guess feelings die down over years. From what I understand her family didn't like him, but I don't really know every the detail to be honest, nor do I want to know it all. Past is the past.

:heart: excellent C. :)

Went shopping with DJB today and got more presents. I was going to get a lovely Vivian Westwood skirt but they didn't have it in a small enough size :mad:

I got a zebra print watch, zebra belt and zebra skinny jeans. Also got 2 nice sweaters, a pair of dark blue bleached brown jeans and a posh skirt for work. :cool:

Oh and some make ups.

My Christmas lists

Purchased for Mrs DJB

1 x TomTom satnav £180
1 x Radley handbag £90

Recieved from Mrs DJB

Box DVD set of Sharpe £25

Purchased for daughter no 2

Part birthday/Xmas Vivienne Westwood handgbag £215
Money for spending Xmas with her boyufriends family £170

Received from daughter no 2

Purchased for daughter no 1

zebra print watch, zebra belt and zebra skinny jeans. Also 2 nice sweaters, a pair of dark blue bleached brown jeans and a posh skirt for work around £250

Received from daughter no 1

some plastic bags for records - the sort you get free when you buy the last copy in the shop.

I love Christmas.

My Christmas lists

Purchased for Mrs DJB

1 x TomTom satnav £180
1 x Radley handbag £90

Recieved from Mrs DJB

Box DVD set of Sharpe £25

Purchased for daughter no 2

Part birthday/Xmas Vivienne Westwood handgbag £215
Money for spending Xmas with her boyufriends family £170

Received from daughter no 2

Purchased for daughter no 1

zebra print watch, zebra belt and zebra skinny jeans. Also 2 nice sweaters, a pair of dark blue bleached brown jeans and a posh skirt for work around £250

Received from daughter no 1

some plastic bags for records - the sort you get free when you buy the last copy in the shop.

I love Christmas.

Wow. WOW!