GAY IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! V.PRESENTS

Is that what you say to your brood?

That's no good, Currizz!! My kids are biological. They took up residency and vacated my uterus. BUT, if I were slipping some hobo peen up in my vadge, and that hobo peen's super swimmers produce some offspring, I'd totally be like, "hey kids, I'm here for the cawk and YOU, too."

Aint no super swimmers going anywhere lady. I'm with Zac and Ape on this one - I don't like kids. Other peoples kids are alright in doses. But my own? Fuck that. I'd rather stab my eyes out with a spoon

You stupit pom! His super swimmers HAVE gone somewhere. In his kid's mum's fallopian tubes!

Those kids are going to stab you in your uterus someday and harvest your eggs so that they can donate them, and Father Brenton will have 45,000 grandkids with dreads running around Nawtingham.

Yup, and good for him. He loves kids and always wanted em. He loves being a dad. I love not being a mum. It all works out great.

that sounds like a match made in heaven! maybe one day you can be the step mom they never wanted and they can be the step children you loathe! :fly:

that sounds like a match made in heaven! maybe one day you can be the step mom they never wanted and they can be the step children you loathe! :fly:

Sounds like the modern nuclear family to me!!!

Nah I'm lucky they're so old really, they're at and age where I'm more of a housemate/person than a step mom persona. I don't have to be mumsy to them like I would if they were young.

Amazon and Thinkgeek gift card from my bro. I haven't purchased anything from Thinkgeek in a long time. Should be fun.
Amazon gift card from my mom. I've already purchased a few mp3 albums and a magazine subscription using the gift card.
Random stuff from my aunts and uncles.

I didn't ask for anything in particular, nor needed anything in particular. Having a solid paycheck is the only gift I wanted this year.