GAY IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! V.PRESENTS

Thanks! Yep, it's got a Category I 3-point hitch and PTO that can handle all kinds of crazy limb gargling attachments like mowers, discs, graders, blades, post hole diggers, chippers, etc.

At the moment, that's a 6ft box blade on the back acting as ballast, and it seems to do a decent job of pushing/pulling small amounts of snow around.

attachment.php

need a grapple bucket for summertime brush clearing needs. thing should be able to rip out trees up to like 1' in diameter.

Unbeknown to us, bikes apparently don't come with kickstands these days. :iono:

cause they fall when you're going over rough terrain and cause you to wreck. hard. :eek:

definitely a no-no on mountain bikes, and roadies often don't want the added 6oz of weight, so bikes just don't come with them anymore.

commuter bikes are the only ones that usually have them (commuter bikes also have things like fenders to keep water from splashing up on you and baskets).

really depends on what type of riding you're doing as to whether they are a good idea or not.

i got an international blackberry thing. i can call any of u assholes from any part of the world. unlimited everything. theee most expensive package in south america, and its still less than a happy meal in US funds.
yay.

Well I'm having my morning pint of tea and wondering where my cigar clipper is. Maybe it's in the pocket of my smoking jacket in the stables. Even NME is starting to think we're all gentry over here.

For all those who are wondering...the Gavle Goat made it this year

http://www.merjuligavle.se/Bocken/Bockenkamera1/

And if you're reading this over your usual morning pint of gin Carys, don't forget to bring your mother's Radley bag over with you later.

So much pommyness in this post, I had to barf all over it.

So there. Cap'n Crunchberries all over your smoking jacket.

Toodleloo!

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Liam says he got nothing, but we went all out and got curtains/rods and a dining set for our house.

SCROOGE.

IT was def depressing this year, though. We all felt the lack of family and that will create melancholy, of course.

Thanks! Yep, it's got a Category I 3-point hitch and PTO that can handle all kinds of crazy limb gargling attachments like mowers, discs, graders, blades, post hole diggers, chippers, etc.

At the moment, that's a 6ft box blade on the back acting as ballast, and it seems to do a decent job of pushing/pulling small amounts of snow around.

attachment.php

That thing is sweet!

Liam says he got nothing, but we went all out and got curtains/rods and a dining set for our house.

SCROOGE.

IT was def depressing this year, though. We all felt the lack of family and that will create melancholy, of course.

omg u bastards. count your blessings! you guys just got a huge ass house. and xmas is more for the chirrenz anyways.

yesterday i was walking down this sketchy street and a girl who was probably 14 yrs old holding a 3months old baby (breast feeding him) asked me for some change... :( they both looked like they havent bathed in days. i got the sads.
so i gave her some $ and bought her baby a blanket.

omg u bastards. count your blessings! you guys just got a huge ass house. and xmas is more for the chirrenz anyways.

yesterday i was walking down this sketchy street and a girl who was probably 14 yrs old holding a 3months old baby (breast feeding him) asked me for some change... :( they both looked like they havent bathed in days. i got the sads.
so i gave her some $ and bought her baby a blanket.

I'm just sick of not having family get off their asses and make a road trip or something.

I really hate my family sometimes. Sick of it.

I really feel for those who don't have anyone, of course. I'm not a heartless biotch!

so you gave your hobo's kids a lump of coal? awesome.
you are going to make a wonderful mother.

I don't plan on being a mother anyway - I don't like kids.

And seeing as they're not here yet I forgot but no I've filled a stocking up and put it on their beds. I got them new bedding, clothes, DVD's, books and I tidied the house. None of which is really required of me considering they're not mine. Hobo has a bunch of money put aside to take them shopping in the week. :)

We were talking to a good friend of hobo's a few weeks ago and he was telling us how much he loved his wife of 25 years and he said he'd told a young woman/girl they'd been married for 25 years and all she said was 'Wowwww she must give good blowjobs', He just rolled his eyes.

I don't plan on being a mother anyway - I don't like kids.

And seeing as they're not here yet I forgot but no I've filled a stocking up and put it on their beds. I got them new bedding, clothes, DVD's, books and I tidied the house. None of which is really required of me considering they're not mine. Hobo has a bunch of money put aside to take them shopping in the week. :)

this was my fave part.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person