GAY IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! V.PRESENTS

Well I'm having my morning pint of tea and wondering where my cigar clipper is. Maybe it's in the pocket of my smoking jacket in the stables. Even NME is starting to think we're all gentry over here.

For all those who are wondering...the Gavle Goat made it this year

http://www.merjuligavle.se/Bocken/Bockenkamera1/

And if you're reading this over your usual morning pint of gin Carys, don't forget to bring your mother's Radley bag over with you later.

We had a Christmas party with our friends last week, that's our big Christmas. I got a new gaming headset, a few shirts, a 1 TB drive, a new cast iron skillet, kickstands, books, etc. My friends rock.

April and I are only doing stockings this year and instead have elected to put the money we would normally spend on each other in the bank, so we can Chikken it up next year and buy another house. :cool:

edit: How the fuck do you cut a cigar with a fucking mandolin?

We had a Christmas party with our friends last week, that's our big Christmas. I got a new gaming headset, a few shirts, a 1 TB drive, a new cast iron skillet, kickstands, books, etc. My friends rock.

April and I are only doing stockings this year and instead have elected to put the money we would normally spend on each other in the bank, so we can Chikken it up next year and buy another house. :cool:

edit: How the fuck do you cut a cigar with a fucking mandolin?

:heart:

What people gave me:
Hello Kitty Alarm Clock
60 bucks in gift cards
Check from grandma

What I got myself:
Nook Color (drool)
Awesome Owl Wallet
Waaay too many books