It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I.C.Water said:
P2323icture15.jpg

dude i loved it when you jumped that shark on water skis. heyyyyyyy

b_sinning said:
Those toe socks would drive me nuts. It's like wearing gloves on your feet and that's just not right.

I'm already ready for x-mas to be over with.

They are more comfortable than they look. My kids actually call them "foot gloves" :lol:

Any particular reason you want Christmas to be over? Hassle, stress, too much to get done?

I have lots of neat socks, when I met my husband thats the only kind I wore. Unfortunatly now that he is doing laundry my socks are slowly dissappearing... did I mention he hates to match them?

dreamwalker said:
They are more comfortable than they look. My kids actually call them "foot gloves" :lol:

Any particular reason you want Christmas to be over? Hassle, stress, too much to get done?

Tons and tons of hassle. Forced to spend time with very annoying in laws. My wife is super super hard to buy gifts. Lucky I have a list of ideas for her so that should be easier this year. That and I have tons of stuff to do at work this month before all the students and faculty get back.

b_sinning said:
Tons and tons of hassle. Forced to spend time with very annoying in laws. My wife is super super hard to buy gifts. Lucky I have a list of ideas for her so that should be easier this year. That and I have tons of stuff to do at work this month before all the students and faculty get back.

Comprende. The hassle does get to be too much sometimes. I don't have to deal with any family issues at least because everyone except for my kids lives out of state, which can be a darned good thing.

Good luck :)

HifiGirly said:
I have lots of neat socks, when I met my husband thats the only kind I wore. Unfortunatly now that he is doing laundry my socks are slowly dissappearing... did I mention he hates to match them?

I wouldn't want to have to match them if they weren't mine :lol:

Some of mine have gone AWOL over time, I think my daughter "borrowed" them.

fly said:
I know, but its fun to ask you. I was hoping you'd get snippy with me about it. I just feel like stirring up trouble today. :fly:

Oh well, if you're trying to stir up trouble I could give you some, come here for a minute or two...

:fly:

wearing toe socks kinda weirds me out. on the other hand, i would rather wear gloves than mittens. interesting...

maybe i should try to web my feet.

Harper said:
wearing toe socks kinda weirds me out. on the other hand, i would rather wear gloves than mittens. interesting...

maybe i should try to web my feet.
SORRY AB00T YER RED BOX HON