It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
...on my feet!

For the last few years my acquaintances and coworkers have known me for my weird socks. Now it's coming up to Christmas time, and it's time to break out the Christmas socks. I have a couple of pairs with cats, what can I say, I like cats:

catsox.jpg

catsox2.jpg

Penguins (my son's favorite ones):

penguinsox.jpg

Not all of my socks are Christmas socks, don't tell me I have an attitude:

attitudesox.jpg

I've been busy as a bee lately:

beesox.jpg

These have nothing to do with anything, I just like them:

smilesox.jpg

April, this pair is for you:

feedme.jpg

When the day is finally over this pair seems the most appropriate:

nitesox.jpg

Yes, I'm weird, yes, I'm bored, so what's everyone else up to tonight?

sweet keyboard.

guess i'm a boring guy; i only own white socks. and i'm deciding whether or not to go downtown or play a video game.

April23 said:
OMG THOSE SOCKS.... :heart:

:heart:

When I saw the "Feed Me" socks I thought of you, and just HAD to buy them! :fly:

Last year the office staff made a habit of looking at my feet to see what socks I was wearing every day. I work in a place where we can go around without shoes, just socks (at least my department). I didn't find out that anyone outside my department was watching my socks until the winter was over. I'm going to give them something to watch this year :cool:

Pandora said:
I love the first pair.. pink kitties... :heart:

I've got a few pairs of Christmas socks too. I don't have any with individual toes tho. Don't they feel wierd???

Actually the toe socks are pretty comfortable. It took me about 10 minutes to adjust to them the first time :cool:

BigDov said:
I don't think that there's a toe sock made that I'd feel comfortable wearing.... but if you like 'em more power to you :)

That would be interesting to see though :p

Last edited: