Its bast's birfday

happy birfday to my fellow DDR whore :heart:

edit: i predict this thread will be like 800x bigger than my birfday thread:p

Last edited:
YAYS!!!! Lol, ya, 26 years young.

Actually, there was another guildie that has a b-day today too, so at midnight lastnight, we both leveled up LOLOLOLOLOL

JJ and I went to Olive Garden last night to celebrate. I got presents and caek. IT ROCKED!

Unfortunately, that will be the extent of the festivities as I will most likely be owrking 12+ hour days today, friday, and possibly saturday.

FUCK IT! WHERE'S MY BACARDI! WE'LL GET TORE UP WHILE WE BRING THIS MILL BACK ONLINE!

can you hear me useless, or do I need to turn it up?

elpmis said:
i bet he's playing WoW right now

I wish.

I wanted to take today off and sit at home playing WoW, DDR, and eating caek, but we are coming back up from our Mill Outage today and tomorrow, and I've got system checkouts to work on. :(

I'll PM El Borracho and tell him to have the guildies tip a 40 of Moonberry Juice on the anvil at Ironforge in my memory.

bast_imret said:
YAYS!!!! Lol, ya, 26 years young.

Actually, there was another guildie that has a b-day today too, so at midnight lastnight, we both leveled up LOLOLOLOLOL

JJ and I went to Olive Garden last night to celebrate. I got presents and caek. IT ROCKED!

Unfortunately, that will be the extent of the festivities as I will most likely be owrking 12+ hour days today, friday, and possibly saturday.

FUCK IT! WHERE'S MY BACARDI! WE'LL GET TORE UP WHILE WE BRING THIS MILL BACK ONLINE!

Gotcha loud and clear bast :)

bast_imret said:
59092894981_3300_1.jpg

theacoustician said:
That thing is like almost 4' tall.

you need to find the matching one of Err, and then jack them, so we can tape them to ourselves and walk around quoting lines from the show for Holloween.

. . . or, well, pretty much any time.

bast_imret said:
you need to find the matching one of Err, and then jack them, so we can tape them to ourselves and walk around quoting lines from the show for Holloween.

. . . or, well, pretty much any time.
Er is about 2' tall and sitting nearby that cutout. I don't think it would be possible to steal them.