It's "Ask a Fat Burger Day"! Woohoo!!!

Fat Burger said:
No and no
heart.gif

:shady:

I really need to take a dump, but its not an emergency.
Should I risk the typically urine splashed potty in the mens room here at work, or should I wait and inflict this aromatic bombshell I have brewing on my wife?

Help me get out of this god damned place! GAH. This is the second time EVAR I've been stuck in a FPS and not knowing what the hell to do. It MUST be obvious since I'm missing it.

I Robert I said:
Help me get out of this god damned place! GAH. This is the second time EVAR I've been stuck in a FPS and not knowing what the hell to do. It MUST be obvious since I'm missing it.

jump up on that walkway and go thru that door
use the barrels to get up there

Drool-Boy said:
I really need to take a dump, but its not an emergency.
Should I risk the typically urine splashed potty in the mens room here at work, or should I wait and inflict this aromatic bombshell I have brewing on my wife?
Find a more remote bathroom, preferably on another floor of the building. If you can sneak into the executives' bathroom, all the better.

Fat Burger said:
Find a more remote bathroom, preferably on another floor of the building. If you can sneak into the executives' bathroom, all the better.

Exec ones are locked and the other one is as bad as the one near here.
Looks like Ill save this baby for the home game.

Drool-Boy said:
jump up on that walkway and go thru that door
use the barrels to get up there
I climbed up the ladder and walked the pipe over there earlier. But I just end up in a "tall room" (in lack of better words...) with bars on the left taht I can't get through. I must be fucking stupid or something.

I Robert I said:
I climbed up the ladder and walked the pipe over there earlier. But I just end up in a "tall room" (in lack of better words...) with bars on the left taht I can't get through. I must be fucking stupid or something.

a tall room iwth a buch of pipes in it?

I Robert I said:

Theres a valve down in there , you have to climb around a bit to get to it, but you turn in and it raises the water level and youll be able to get into the adjoining area, and at the bottom of it are a few crates trapped under a grate, you need to pull them out so theyll float up ,then you can jump on them and up onto the steps in that area

Drool-Boy said:
Theres a valve down in there , you have to climb around a bit to get to it, but you turn in and it raises the water level and youll be able to get into the adjoining area, and at the bottom of it are a few crates trapped under a grate, you need to pull them out so theyll float up ,then you can jump on them and up onto the steps in that area
That did it. How the hell could I miss that *sigh*

Thx