It's "Ask a Fat Burger Day"! Woohoo!!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yes but you can buy beer and ammo in one store, it's glorious
While this is true, it has one inherent problem; beer and ammo leads not to the chlorination of our gene pool, but rather to the urination of it, damaging naught but innocent bystanders. A place that sold beer and cyanide tablets might be less evil.

BigDov said:
First, a statement- I assume we are still on for lunch tomorrow as I don't see any indicators from you saying anything otherwise.

Second, my question- quite some time ago, I displayed an alternative use for a nefarious feminine product that didn't quite agree with some members around here. I, on the other hand, rather enjoyed the soft, luxurious feeling that I got out of said feminine product under my feet. To the question: Is it entirely possible that the coming of the anti-christ will happen in our lifetime?

:D

Thanks for the reminder, I thought of you when I made this thread:

http://uselessforums.com/showthread.php?p=42123#post42123

:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Why do I laugh and cackle like an insane person when I draw them dum cartoons?
Becuase, my dear Drool-Boy, you have been blessed with comic genius. There are three types of people in this world: those who are good at drawing clowns in mayonnaise jars, those who are not good at the aforementioned activity, and those who have never tried. Although the third is the most noble of the groups, the first is only slightly less noble...than pushing your grandmother down a flight of stairs. Congratulations.

theacoustician said:
And yet you told your woman that "You are the weirdest person I have ever met"
I don't think he said it quite like that...in fact...I think he said it in Klingon.

Fat Burger said:
Becuase, my dear Drool-Boy, you have been blessed with comic genius. There are three types of people in this world: those who are good at drawing clowns in mayonnaise jars, those who are not good at the aforementioned activity, and those who have never tried. Although the third is the most noble of the groups, the first is only slightly less noble...than pushing your grandmother down a flight of stairs. Congratulations.

sooo...yer saying its ok for me to push my gramma down the stairs?
Again?

Why does my tummy hurt so much today? I'm not hungry yet, I don't have to go potty or anything :( Ulcers? Tumor? Tapeworms? Appendicitis? I need some Burgizzle advice buddy.

BigDov said:
Why does my tummy hurt so much today? I'm not hungry yet, I don't have to go potty or anything :( Ulcers? Tumor? Tapeworms? Appendicitis? I need some Burgizzle advice buddy.
Eating schedules always differ on the weekends, so when Monday rolls around, and we suddenly get up earlier, it confuses our digestive system and it expects food sooner than it should be. Happens to everyone.

Fat Burger said:
Eating schedules always differ on the weekends, so when Monday rolls around, and we suddenly get up earlier, it confuses our digestive system and it expects food sooner than it should be. Happens to everyone.

Okay, cool. I would have never guessed :)

Fat Burger said:
It was actually a language I myself invented, it's a derivative of Klingon, Elvish and French (the three major love languages).

I thought speaking Klingon involved spitting, bareing teeth, and waving dangerous objects at the person you're talking to?
Nothing says "I love you" like being drenched in saliva and having a gun waved in your face.