It's "Ask a Fat Burger Day"! Woohoo!!!

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
I haven't been around much, and there are a couple of new faces I don't know too well. So please, help me help you get to know me. You've got questions, I've got answers and wild speculation. Ask me anything you like, I'll answer to the best of my ability. I do not guarantee that what I say will be anything short of a complete lie, but you'll probably be able to tell when it is.

And....GO!

First, a statement- I assume we are still on for lunch tomorrow as I don't see any indicators from you saying anything otherwise.

Second, my question- quite some time ago, I displayed an alternative use for a nefarious feminine product that didn't quite agree with some members around here. I, on the other hand, rather enjoyed the soft, luxurious feeling that I got out of said feminine product under my feet. To the question: Is it entirely possible that the coming of the anti-christ will happen in our lifetime?

:D

Desslock said:
What the fuck?
fuck ([font=verdana,sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (f
ubreve.gif
k) Vulgar Slang
v. fucked, fuck·ing, fucks
v. tr.
  1. To have sexual intercourse with.
  2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
  3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
v. intr.
  1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
  2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
  3. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
n.
  1. An act of sexual intercourse.
  2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
  3. A despised person.
  4. Used as an intensive: What the fuck did you do that for?
interj. Used to express extreme displeasure.

BigDov said:
First, a statement- I assume we are still on for lunch tomorrow as I don't see any indicators from you saying anything otherwise.

Second, my question- quite some time ago, I displayed an alternative use for a nefarious feminine product that didn't quite agree with some members around here. I, on the other hand, rather enjoyed the soft, luxurious feeling that I got out of said feminine product under my feet. To the question: Is it entirely possible that the coming of the anti-christ will happen in our lifetime?

:D
You asume correctly.

It is entirely possible. However, I believe it is unlikely. I am also very frightened at the thought that the antichrist will be even more evil than Wal-Mart.

Fat Burger said:
You asume correctly.

It is entirely possible. However, I believe it is unlikely. I am also very frightened at the thought that the antichrist will be even more evil than Wal-Mart.

I was thinking more evil than Bill Gates, but Wal-Mart works too I guess. Thank you for the open and honest answer.

BigDov said:
I was thinking more evil than Bill Gates, but Wal-Mart works too I guess. Thank you for the open and honest answer.
Bill Gates is not evil, merely greedy and a misdirected genius. A place where you can buy a head of lettuce, motor oil and a $30 pleather NASCAR jacket is pure, unadulterated evil.

Fat Burger said:
Probably never. It has been enough effort to get her to make a couple of posts at a forum run by myself and a few friends.

EDIT:
Besides the fact that I want to keep her away from the perverted minds running rampant around here.
Perverted? Us? :hi2u: