It's almost spring, and girls start showing their bellybuttons . . .

Drool-Boy said:
I was wondering the same, but since its jaxxor I figured it was just hobo babble or something

you just haven't drank enough yet.

it's sort of a blasphemous exclamation. you'd have to read alot to know about it.

Drool-Boy said:
Dont get all arrogant and pretentious.
Just tell us what it means you crooning fgt.

it doesn't mean anything! :lol: it's like saying "Jesus Christ!" or "Goddammit" or something

SpangeMonkee said:
at what point will she decide that having her belly button below her knees is a bad thing? how do you get to this point? :confused:

Belly to knee sag is proportional. Fat people's knees appear to be at ankle height to skinnies and waist high to the tubbies.

DW said:
I thought that was a phrase in common use, apparently I was wrong :confused:

it's evidently only common among the literary and educated set. pour yourself a scotch, light up a cigar, and congratulate yourself on being a cut above

jaxxor said:
it's evidently only common among the literary and educated set. pour yourself a scotch, light up a cigar, and congratulate yourself on being a cut above

More like common amongst the homeless. Open a bottle of thunderbird, light up that old cigarette butt you found, and congratulate yourself of sounding like a babbling hobo.

Drool-Boy said:
More like common amongst the homeless. Open a bottle of thunderbird, light up that old cigarette butt you found, and congratulate yourself of sounding like a babbling hobo.

don't fault me because you flunked out of community college. if you'd spend some time away from the keyboard and read a book you may find that there is a world outside of mayo jokes and faggotry.

on a side note, when I get really drunk and eat something I sit there and talk in some made up language to my food.

jaxxor said:
don't fault me because you flunked out of community college. if you'd spend some time away from the keyboard and read a book you may find that there is a world outside of mayo jokes and faggotry.

on a side note, when I get really drunk and eat something I sit there and talk in some made up language to my food.

bah books is fer fancy lads