It's all about the holiday snaps

:wtf: you ride your motorcycle with snow on the ground. What's the requirement for heated seats when you have NO ENCLOSURE on your daily driver to begin with?

Because I'm not wearing three layers of clothing when I get into the car.

Also, the new bike is too hot to ride without standing up once it's past 80, so it should be niiiice and toasty on those bitter days.

So here is a quick (potentially boring) look at some of my holiday snaps from Spain 2 weeks ago. You'll not doubt take note that I enjoy taking pictures of dead or mundane things.

Here's an interesting cloud from the airplane:

picture.php

I'll never understand the British variations on the english language. Over here in the US, we call that a 'Lake'.

Balls. How can there be a lake in the middle of the ocean?

Jesus fuck you are stubborn.

It's a lake. Plain and simple. That pic isn't from over the ocean. You can even see depth of detail further up from the feeder tributary flowing into it showing depth.

No cloud, ever, will have an outline or breakups in the manner you assume to be happening in this photo. That is shoreline, it's a lake, the tail is a feeder river.

I'm done. Go on being your normal stubborn self if you wish.

Jesus fuck you are stubborn.

It's a lake. Plain and simple. That pic isn't from over the ocean. You can even see depth of detail further up from the feeder tributary flowing into it showing depth.

No cloud, ever, will have an outline or breakups in the manner you assume to be happening in this photo. That is shoreline, it's a lake, the tail is a feeder river.

I'm done. Go on being your normal stubborn self if you wish.

Hey man I know what I saw and I saw what I did.

Ignoring the fact that France covers most of the area between England and Spain, with the exception of the very small distance associated with the english channel.

Explain why a flight would go over the ocean almost the entire way to get there. I don't see it. Seems like an awfully out of the way flight.

Nevermind, Spain sticks out like a sore wart on the ass of europe, so I fguess 'some' water flying makes sense.

Last edited: