It's all about the holiday snaps

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,427
So here is a quick (potentially boring) look at some of my holiday snaps from Spain 2 weeks ago. You'll not doubt take note that I enjoy taking pictures of dead or mundane things.

Here's an interesting cloud from the airplane:

picture.php

The view from our apartment in the mountains:

picture.php

One of the views from inside the apartment: (my first ever cockroach!)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I took this to complain to the Spanish Transport Union. Tut tut.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A slightly blurry aerial shot of Birmingham

picture.php

And for the cat lovers, the cat living in my new house that I moved into on Sunday. I brought my cats over last night and didn't get to sleep til 5am because of the various cat fights etc. that occured.

picture.php

im not shocked. :fly:

ILU! take me to spain next time u effin puta!

also.... eewww @ the amount of cat fuckers in this forum.

groce!

I like Spain and all but I think I preferred it a couple of years back when I went for Xmas and NYE because the weather was mild. It was like 40C when we went 2 weeks ago, you almost died going outside before 7pm. :mad:

Never had -40C but you can always heat up, it's harder to cool down. I'm not much of a sun lover.

Trust me, at -40 it's hard to heat up anything. Cars barely start, and exposed skin freezes in minutes. Your spit freezes before it hits the ground.

And the wind...oh that doesn't help anything.

Trust me, at -40 it's hard to heat up anything. Cars barely start, and exposed skin freezes in minutes. Your spit freezes before it hits the ground.

Niiiice. I'm amazed you can inhabite such places. I like England, it's like nothing weather. Never too hot, never too cold, never too windy. It's very half arsed, just like everybody in it. :lol:

Niiiice. I'm amazed you can inhabite such places. I like England, it's like nothing weather. Never too hot, never too cold, never too windy. It's very half arsed, just like everybody in it. :lol:

i spend a total of about a minute outside in that, car is parked in the garage, and just run into work from the car.

Auto car starters are awesome, the car is warm when I get there, and seat heaters rule.

I am pretty sure I can heat you up :hi2u:

I will never own a car without seat heaters hopefully.

Don't know why more cars don't have them in the back seats though.

:wtf: you ride your motorcycle with snow on the ground. What's the requirement for heated seats when you have NO ENCLOSURE on your daily driver to begin with?

Why spend the money to go to Spain when you can get 35C and 100% humidity in the great Ohio.

:rolleyes: Fucking Ohio.