Its about time for...

spange & thornhave had me over for dinner a number of times and even breakfast! :cool:
theac & pandyhave had me over for the most amazing smoked meats I've ever partaken of that were prepared non-professionally....theac, cheers to you mang...that was a helluvan effort<3

Wow, there's so many people here that have been great to me.

Zengirl, Flynavy & Shmilk have all been really cool to hang out with whenever we went to Chicago. They let us stay at their place when they didn't even know us. They've always shown us a great time and shared whatever they have with us. Flynavy even gave up his bed for us once. He's such a sweetie.

Shawn and Candy also opened their home to us and shared with us. They reminded us what it was to really party. I had such a blast with them even though I was sick the entire time. They really are great people with big hearts.

Fly and April let us crash at their pad, be awed by their tv, play their video games, and they made me laugh while they were at it. They are an inspiring couple to be around. They are so perfect for each other and they really show how happy they are together. I love seeing that.

Thorn & Spange invited me into their home, let me bring a cat along, fed me, introduced me around and put strange pictures on my cell phone. They are great for late night chats (or any time of the day) and they always are willing to listen and offer good advice when I need it. They even let me meet their beautiful daughter and she's really amazing. I'm honored to consider these people my friends.

Theac and Pandora also let us share their home. (Geez, IBWIP and I sound like a couple of vagrants) They fed us yummy food, showed us around town, and became two of my favorite people in this world. We've both always had a secret crush on Pandora, but now we have a crush on Theac too!

Coqui and Helenabear were my first internet friends. They let me crash at their place once too. Coqui was the person who ushered me in to meeting people from internet forums and made it such a good experience that I wasn't afraid anymore. Now he's a real friend as well as an internet buddy. He made me see some good in Ohio too.

Mikey is my travelling companion, my late night scrabble buddy, and a great friend. He's always there when I need to talk and he is someone I know I can confide in. He's a great listener.

There's so much more, but this post is getting long and I have to do laundry. I love you all so much I could go on for a week.:heart: :heart: :heart:

W_A_W I wouldn't have the job I have today. I didn't think I was good enough to work at Turner before he got my resume and gave it to people here. As a result, he kind of saved me from eventually moving back to Alabama once I lost roommates years later.

FlyNavy Very cool guy, and I wish I had hung out with him more when he was in Atlanta (I blame my social anxiety. It made meeting people stressful then and I thought it was just shyness) Zengirl gets points for taking him in

AC and Pandora Very good food and hospitality. Good roll model of a couple from what I can see too.