it's a sad day

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my work wife(read: the cute chick that sits in the assistant's desk outside my office who has become a great buddy of mine) got a promotion and will be moving elsewhere in the company...she's been my work wife for 2 years now...I'm sad...hold me UF? :(

my boss is already making jokes that some angry fat lady is going to get put there in her place :(

If HBO's new series 'Big Love' has taught me anything it's that Tighty Whiteys are not sexy. As in 'At All' or 'Ever'.

But yeah, work wives are kickass, it sucks that yours is moving. FYI, long-distance work marriages suck, and do not work.

Candy said:
I heard a statistic on the radio the other day that over 50% of men in an office environment have these "work wives." Does anyone else?

that means that over 50% of women have them too ;)
err, husbands lol

reverendsaintjay said:
If HBO's new series 'Big Love' has taught me anything it's that Tighty Whiteys are not sexy. As in 'At All' or 'Ever'.

But yeah, work wives are kickass, it sucks that yours is moving. FYI, long-distance work marriages suck, and do not work.

I agree, on the tighty whitey part, I've never had a work wife.

why_ask_why said:
I was talking about your allusion to me and bubbles :D

i know, i dont need things explained to me. i was trying to make it appear that i wasnt refering to that scary encounter.

thrawn said:
i know, i dont need things explained to me. i was trying to make it appear that i wasnt refering to that scary encounter.

scary? we were all absolutely wasted :confused:
and besides, you weren't even there :confused: