It's a good thing I'm not a warlord, emperor, king, or president

Wow, from killing a kid over game-rage (similar to road rage, but over something that does not exist in reality) to getting your period. :wtf:

dbzeag said:
Wow, from killing a kid over game-rage (similar to road rage, but over something that does not exist in reality) to getting your period. :wtf:

UF - We're known for derailing good threads.

April23 said:
When I got mine at 14 (lol) I didn't tell anyone for months. Mom found out cause she did my laundry at the time. :hs:

i was in such pain that day that i had to stay at home, and when i finally found MY SURPRISE i freaked. mom congratulated me on being a woman. :fly: talk about the all american family. :lol:

and i forgot which thread this was in. :eek: that's what a good derailing can do to you. or maybe it's april. anytime she talks to me, i melt. maybe it's because i can have my young boy/hot girl fantasy come true AT THE SAME TIME. :drool:

Thorn Bird said:
i was in such pain that day that i had to stay at home, and when i finally found MY SURPRISE i freaked. mom congratulated me on being a woman. :fly: talk about the all american family. :lol:

and i forgot which thread this was in. :eek: that's what a good derailing can do to you. or maybe it's april. anytime she talks to me, i melt. maybe it's because i can have my young boy/hot girl fantasy come true AT THE SAME TIME. :drool:

Did the whole family line up in the hall and let you walk the line of high fives?

Floptical said:
Did the whole family line up in the hall and let you walk the line of high fives?

they all sat around the table going, "why does she get cupcakes? what's going on?"

i think i would've rather had the high fives.

April23 said:
BWHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Pandora's gonna be pissed because this incident got news coverage, but there are 100 kids getting punched in the face to death in inner city Atlanta every day