It's a good thing I'm not a warlord, emperor, king, or president

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
17,050
498
548
43
Marklar
₥595
Wow, from killing a kid over game-rage (similar to road rage, but over something that does not exist in reality) to getting your period. :wtf:
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,360
38,053
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
dbzeag said:
Wow, from killing a kid over game-rage (similar to road rage, but over something that does not exist in reality) to getting your period. :wtf:


UF - We're known for derailing good threads.
 

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
14,764
20
41
Marklar
₥0
April23 said:
When I got mine at 14 (lol) I didn't tell anyone for months. Mom found out cause she did my laundry at the time. :hs:


i was in such pain that day that i had to stay at home, and when i finally found MY SURPRISE i freaked. mom congratulated me on being a woman. :fly: talk about the all american family. :lol:


and i forgot which thread this was in. :eek: that's what a good derailing can do to you. or maybe it's april. anytime she talks to me, i melt. maybe it's because i can have my young boy/hot girl fantasy come true AT THE SAME TIME. :drool:
 

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
23,575
14,691
473
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,664
Thorn Bird said:
i was in such pain that day that i had to stay at home, and when i finally found MY SURPRISE i freaked. mom congratulated me on being a woman. :fly: talk about the all american family. :lol:


and i forgot which thread this was in. :eek: that's what a good derailing can do to you. or maybe it's april. anytime she talks to me, i melt. maybe it's because i can have my young boy/hot girl fantasy come true AT THE SAME TIME. :drool:

Did the whole family line up in the hall and let you walk the line of high fives?
 

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
14,764
20
41
Marklar
₥0
Floptical said:
Did the whole family line up in the hall and let you walk the line of high fives?


they all sat around the table going, "why does she get cupcakes? what's going on?"



i think i would've rather had the high fives.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
April23 said:
BWHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Pandora's gonna be pissed because this incident got news coverage, but there are 100 kids getting punched in the face to death in inner city Atlanta every day