It's a good day

My day is pretty good, the only possibly crappy part is if my CO's office calls back and says my leave extension is denied. Otherwise this whole week, starting from last Friday, has been outstanding.

Admittedly I'm rather envious of your position, I truly mean that. :eek:

I'm gonna get mad laid tonight, does that make it better?

YAH TRICK YAH

It's Friday, and a Payday, and a full moon, man.

Staying home tonight would be criminal.

Floppy + Family is taking me out to dinner but other than that I am staying home tonight...

Going with my buddy in the morning to pick up his new SIG 229 though! I thought he was getting a p228 but I was wrong, its the p229. I talked him out of the wood grip and into the black wood grip, so were gonna do that too. Then prolly go shoot it for a lil while... boring weekend

Now if only Mikey, Oreo, Coke, and Booze would get 56'ed for a couple days so we can all catch our breaths.

i'm putting together some southern living at home baskets to sell at a happy hour party tomorrow. i am wearing my new, smaller clothes today. i'm wearing my new necklace today. my girlfriend's cooking for me tonight. i'm more than halfway done with shopping. and i get to wrap tonight or tomorrow. i started a new book today. my day rocks!!