It's a good day

Yeah, they can't do a thing to you. IF they didn't ask what loose threads you had, it's there fault not yours.

Plus they knew I had an executive dead in the water when they asked me to drop everything and come back to the Director's office. I wonder if that got fixed. I was at least nice enough to leave a VM for that executive letting him know that I thought I was getting laid off and that I hope someone would come to fix his computer if that was the case. And well, I didn't come back to his machine, so I don't know if he's ever up and running......but that one, they knew about.

It's ok. I guess since they let me go, I don't need to worry about telling them about a hard drive that I needed recovered in order to prevent an salesman for an entire region's data from disappearing. Oh well.

Law firms are NOTORIOUS for laying people off not only right before Christmas, but right before Christmas bonuses go out. You're a big, buff piece of latin ass though, so you should find a job lickety split. If not for an actual company then at least at dbzeag's house.

Law firms are NOTORIOUS for laying people off not only right before Christmas, but right before Christmas bonuses go out. You're a big, buff piece of latin ass though, so you should find a job lickety split. If not for an actual company then at least at dbzeag's house.

Actually quite the opposite right now. People won't really be hiring till the 1st of the year. So I'll have to wait 3 more weeks to hear much.