Baby It's a girl

I'm not trying to be nice, I'm worried that a woman who has struggled with various issues is now pregnant. Pregnancy-linked depression can be very severe. I'm genuinely concerned for her health, not insinuating she's an unfit mother.

I'm not trying to be nice, I'm worried that a woman who has struggled with various issues is now pregnant. Pregnancy-linked depression can be very severe. I'm genuinely concerned for her health, not insinuating she's an unfit mother.

But it doesn't matter. She's ALREADY pregnant. Or are you suggesting that she get an abortion if she's not feeling well? Again, not very nice.

I'm suggesting she get an abortion, and then force all women within a 10 mile radius of her to get abortions as well.

Fly, I appreciate your concern. Thanks. But honestly it is okay. If I were an innocent bystander looking at me I would think it might not be a good idea for someone like me to have a baby. Not only have I had some serious mental issues over the years but I've had some pretty significant physical ones as well. I'm struggling a great deal with the physical aspects of pregnancy because of some of that. Fortunately, my mental state has been fine (other than crying at stupid things on TV for no apparent reason, which I recognize as hormones acting up) and just to be sure I'm checking in with my therapist every few weeks and my psychiatrist once every couple months. They both think I'm doing well and I've been doing pretty well for a few years. It never hurts to keep up on top of it. I treat my mental issues the same way I'd treat a physical one. I also have to check in with my oncologist every two months to make sure that's all good while I go through this. Now I've added an endocrinologist (thyroid icky) and of course an obstetrician.

I sometimes wonder what will happen on the days when I have a migraine so bad I can't see and I'm vomiting every ten minutes and I have an infant who needs care. I worry about what will happen to my child if my cancer comes back. I think about how we will handle it if I have postpartum depression. Dan and I are working very hard to address all of these issues to the best of our abilities making sure we have a plan so our baby can be the happiest, most adored little girl in the world. It's just challenges we have to face and think about. I do know I've already lost one baby and if I can keep this one in me for long enough to bring it safely into this world I'm going to, and then I'm going to do my best to give it the best life I can.

In an effort to do this I am going to force all the women within a 10 mile radius of me to get abortions so that my baby will get more attention and have more opportunities.

Fly, I appreciate your concern. Thanks. But honestly it is okay. If I were an innocent bystander looking at me I would think it might not be a good idea for someone like me to have a baby. Not only have I had some serious mental issues over the years but I've had some pretty significant physical ones as well. I'm struggling a great deal with the physical aspects of pregnancy because of some of that. Fortunately, my mental state has been fine (other than crying at stupid things on TV for no apparent reason, which I recognize as hormones acting up) and just to be sure I'm checking in with my therapist every few weeks and my psychiatrist once every couple months. They both think I'm doing well and I've been doing pretty well for a few years. It never hurts to keep up on top of it. I treat my mental issues the same way I'd treat a physical one. I also have to check in with my oncologist every two months to make sure that's all good while I go through this. Now I've added an endocrinologist (thyroid icky) and of course an obstetrician.

I sometimes wonder what will happen on the days when I have a migraine so bad I can't see and I'm vomiting every ten minutes and I have an infant who needs care. I worry about what will happen to my child if my cancer comes back. I think about how we will handle it if I have postpartum depression. Dan and I are working very hard to address all of these issues to the best of our abilities making sure we have a plan so our baby can be the happiest, most adored little girl in the world. It's just challenges we have to face and think about. I do know I've already lost one baby and if I can keep this one in me for long enough to bring it safely into this world I'm going to, and then I'm going to do my best to give it the best life I can.

In an effort to do this I am going to force all the women within a 10 mile radius of me to get abortions so that my baby will get more attention and have more opportunities.

:lol: glad to hear all this. I wish you both the best in this endeavor. :heart:

See, fly? Fag.

I love you like a brother I've never met but it was a bit dickish. you merely get a text hart. <3 :D