Its a bouncing baby boy :)

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
Just got home today from the hoapital with our new family member... Cole Douglas he was born Tuesday the 19th at 11:28 am. He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 19 and 1/4 inches long. I had a bad reaction to my spinal and my whole body went numb and I spent most of the surgery unconcious or throwing up and don't really remember the majority of the day.
He is doing alright, but is having some problems learning to eat and is very jaundiced. We almost didn't get to bring him home today as his biliruben (jaundice) level was so high. We have to go back to the hospital first thing in the morning (Sunday) for him to have blood tests and for them to determine weather to re-admit him, give a feeding tube etc.
HydroSqueegee and I are rather sleepy as he is on a every 3 hour force feeding schedule. But we love him and he's super cute...here's some pictures, enjoy!
Daddy getting ready for surgery
daddy (Medium).jpg

My vein that got blown prior to surgery
vein (Medium).jpg

Baby shortly after delivery
oneeye (Medium).jpg

Cole as a future boxer
boxer (Medium).jpg

Flowers from daddy
fluers (Medium).JPG

Me and my boy the morning after delivery when I was finally coherent
postop (Medium).JPG

Daddy asleep with his son
sleepy (Medium).jpg

Going home... he was suppose to be a big baby, this is a newborn sizes outfit and it was way to big, we may actually have to go buy a few premie outfits :)
home (Medium).jpg