It's a bittersweet moment...

bunnys are so cute. i would want one if they were more friendly.

ieholly said:
bunnys are so cute. i would want one if they were more friendly.
Mine is super friendly. She loves to be held, loves to sit in your lap. When I lived at home I would take her outside on a leash and harness and when she got scared (by people or a car) she would hop back and stand on her back legs with her front legs on me and bury her face.

why_ask_why said:
I'm going to start an ant farm rescue
who's with me??

Now that is a noble cause.......

But think of all the dejected little boys running around, unable to torch ants with their magnifying glasses though. Have you no heart??

JJ Lady said:
They have a guinea pig rescue too. Maybe I missed it, But why can't you keep your bunnah?
This is basically the email I sent the rescue, also basically sums up why I need to find her a home.
I work at a vets office and about a year and a half ago a very young rabbit was brought in to our office. It was about 3 days old and the attending vet said it was dying. I took it to a local nature reserve but they would not take her because of her age and they said she would not make it. I was told to put her outside and let nature take its course. I didn’t and now I still have her. When I got married my mom kept the rabbit at her house and we planned on moving her to live with me. Now we have a child on the way and having her at our house isn’t an option. I would really like to find someone to take her as I believe she deserves a good home.

BigDov said:
They're into it for the squirrels, 'coons and 'possums.......

Hey I resemble that remark! :D Nothing says backwoods cookin like a BBQ'ed Racoon!!

sigh... I miss home!