itburnswhenipee

FlamingGlory said:
SMoke some clove cigarettes... This has no medical bearing, they just taste good.

actually, it does. Cloves contain chemicals that will actually lower your immune system if you smoke them on a regular basis.

bast_imret said:
actually, it does. Cloves contain chemicals that will actually lower your immune system if you smoke them on a regular basis.
Shit that would explain why I had pneumonia for 3 weeks :shifty:

FlamingGlory said:
Does it matter?

not atall. just curious. i'm sure just because i am, you're not gonna tell me. then, since i said such, you'll tell me matter-of-factly, but you'll be lying.

Thorn Bird said:
not atall. just curious. i'm sure just because i am, you're not gonna tell me. then, since i said such, you'll tell me matter-of-factly, but you'll be lying.
How about a picture then?

The classic ZRH pic:

onlyzrhpicyoulleversee.jpg

And yeah, people tell me I act effeminate all the time. I'm still the scariest effeminate guy you'll ever meet...

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:

The classic ZRH pic:

And yeah, people tell me I act effeminate all the time. I'm still the scariest effeminate guy you'll ever meet...

:lol: you couldda said hot guy and i'da been ok. ;)

besides, you've never been girly at all. just matter of fact about whatever. spange just thought you were a chick is all. you're not. :)

Thorn Bird said:
:lol: you couldda said hot guy and i'da been ok. ;)
Well you did spout that entire confusing line of logic about lying and then not to fake you out... :p

FlamingGlory said:

The classic ZRH pic:

Not that this has any bearing on the discussion at hand, but we can't see your face really well in that picture. Nice shoulders though.

Sorry to hear about the infection, glad you have the pills to cure it. I've heard UTI are the worst (luckily, never had to deal with one). :heart:

Sounds like you have gross haematuria. Have you passed any blood clots or has a stone been passed? (noise in the bowl).

Also, is it pure blood or blood mixed with urine? It may infact just be a UTI, but if it continues for more than a day, have a GP look at it. The fact that the pelvis (not the bone) connected to the kidney is shorter in women than in men means that it may be possible the infection could spread there within a couple of days, and believe me, you don't want that happening.

FlamingGlory said:

The classic ZRH pic:

More like "Everybody dance now" kinda guy, am I right!