itburnswhenipee

eileenbunny said:
Not that this has any bearing on the discussion at hand, but we can't see your face really well in that picture. Nice shoulders though.
Too ugly. That was also kinda the point of the picture...

Thorn Bird said:
you look pretty hot to me!!
Aww, you guys play so easy :p But seriously, this went from itburnswhenipee to me posting pics... I must stop making random comments.

carys004.jpg

Long hair != hippy btw

yes, i think a lot of people are hot. i admire the human race, male or female. i have a good eye, what can i say?

but just because i think someone's nice looking does not mean i want to jump their bones.
just because i think every outfit in the window is cute does not mean i want to buy it.

i can admire things without needing them to be mine.

Thorn Bird said:
yes, i think a lot of people are hot. i admire the human race, male or female. i have a good eye, what can i say?

but just because i think someone's nice looking does not mean i want to jump their bones.
just because i think every outfit in the window is cute does not mean i want to buy it.

damn :shifty:

:p

elpmis said:
not to be gross, but it's common in women to think they are pissing blood when in fact it is coming out of their vagina
WTF? Who the hell told you that?

That sucks lady. I've had one of those really bad UTIs! It suck. Get some AZO! When I got mine they gave me Sipro (spell?) like what they give to you when you get Anthrax!

Thorn Bird said:

Damn it...